Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It gets better

VST

VST

Banned
-
When you die and are 6 feet under you'll have qt female maggots crawling everywhere and eating your ass.
We're gonna make it boyos.

you got my hopes up and didnt disappoint, thanks op!

You know, this makes me feel better. One day we will all be rotting in the ground and nothing that happened will have mattered.

Well, it can get worse from here and then back to this level so from that point of view it would be better...

You know, this makes me feel better. One day we will all be rotting in the ground and nothing that happened will have mattered.
Existential crisis is the ultimate cope.

it's OVER for cremationcels

It's the one true cope. Better than wanking it to anime girls and playing skyrim.
no it's not. Existential crisis derives you no pleasure, and the whole point of a COPE is to make a hopeless situation livable. Duh. Existential crisis is the anti-cope because it can make even a hopeful situation seem unlivable.

Corpsecels are the only cels who can make it.

Just remember, if you want to speed up the process of turning into maggots, there's a bettER altERnative.

They'll avoid me and my disgusting corpse will stay forever.

no it's not. Existential crisis derives you no pleasure, and the whole point of a COPE is to make a hopeless situation livable. Duh. Existential crisis is the anti-cope because it can make even a hopeful situation seem unlivable.

How is it anti-cope to imagine all the Chads and Stacys rotting in the ground alongside you?

Life is unlivable.

Do you enjoy mosquito bites? They're all females.

Finally a good post from you.
I agree I cannot wait to be dead. Legit looking forward to it everyday.

they will avoid genetic trash like me

Anti-cope for chads

When you die and are 6 feet under you'll have qt female maggots crawling everywhere and eating your ass.
We're gonna make it boyos.

jesus that's disgusting

fuck that's what's gonna happen to me after I rope