Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "It gets better"

Thanatos

Thanatos

Bringer of Death
★★
Normies will never understand real despair. Despair isn't a matter of being in dire straits, nor is it the losing of all hope. It's the knowledge of the fact that things will never improve while- and this is the key- still unable to drop the hope that it will. No matter how much money you make, no matter how much effort you put in, everything you do will only exacerbate the despair, if it does anything at all. Life is shit, and will never change no matter how much we want it to. No matter how hard we work. The normies all say that "Hard work pays off" and "You're just being lazy". No, fuck off you disgustingly fortunate hack, you don't just don't get it, you can't. The only way out for us is the rope, it's that simple.

TL;DR: Life is shit, it never won't be shit, rope if you're smart

I saw them telling a 30 year old khhv that it will get better

It gets worse

Truth. It is so. Life is hopeless shit.

That's how normies cope buddy boyo. They constantly tell themselves that it will get better even when they are blatantly failing.

Gigacoping cuntssssssssssssssssssssssssss

That's how normies cope buddy boyo. They constantly tell themselves that it will get better even when they are blatantly failing.

Gigacoping cuntssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I think the biggest difference is that things actually can get better for normies if they really work at it. Unlike us, where the only way is rope

i wish i made a lot of money i could buy some great things and give me temporary happiness. sadly im too stupid.

I believed that 3 years ago. Fuck that bluepilled statement

The older to get the harder it is

agepill is brutal af, it only gets much worse for incels

Yes man, my only good thing is my age tbh.

It only gets better when you die

Normies will never understand real despair. Despair isn't a matter of being in dire straits, nor is it the losing of all hope. It's the knowledge of the fact that things will never improve while- and this is the key- still unable to drop the hope that it will. No matter how much money you make, no matter how much effort you put in, everything you do will only exacerbate the despair, if it does anything at all. Life is shit, and will never change no matter how much we want it to. No matter how hard we work. The normies all say that "Hard work pays off" and "You're just being lazy". No, fuck off you disgustingly fortunate hack, you don't just don't get it, you can't. The only way out for us is the rope, it's that simple.

TL;DR: Life is shit, it never won't be shit, rope if you're smart
It gets better for me when I avoid striving toward the notion of "better" in itself, I treat life sort of like a video game and that helps

You age and fall apart from the outside-in, then die.
Life.

Life never gets better it just gets progressively worse.