Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It gets better after high school, brooooooo

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
tNaHcxjXvBAL9Q0fbeD9mv5_kfx8dJC11UT-UFY8-P0.jpg

its gets better after high school... only something normies would say

Adult life is just high school with jobs.

It would be kinder if the government just euthanised people who got bullied at school once they turn 18.

If it doesn't get's better after elementery school and there is something wrong with you . It's O-V-E-R, OVER !!!!

literally being a bully is a good thing. fuck this world

Very true comment from CatSmells. I was bullied real bad and it's fucked me up for life, it crippled me.

Explain this fucking cucktears oh wait you will use anecdotes like the flateathers you are than actual scientific research

its gets better after high school... only something normies would say
Well no, it's not just something normies say. People here are happy to meme on me for being a teenager (although I have graduated highschool) and they like to spread the "it gets better after highschool" bluepill because of pathetic statusmaxing (competing to be THE truest incel).

people don't care if you are a psychopath if you have looks money statues

It does get better, you have 10 times more free time and could get a good job if you're qualified and don't get a femoid interviewer

It is over bro.

my bully ended up taking my crush. the people who get the most happiness in life are the people who deserve it the least. they say what goes around comes around, but that is a lie.

Top tier suicide fuel right there.

It does get better after school though cause you're no longer getting bullied.

Sure chads and bullies end up with even better lives but you're still better off than you were

There is no bigger lie, than to say that those who have been bullied at school, will be better off financially than their aggressors.

Getting bullied is people recognising your inferior genetics, even at a young age.

It does get better after school though cause you're no longer getting bullied.

Sure chads and bullies end up with even better lives but you're still better off than you were
Not true. It's just a more passive form of bullying (because you're adults, you will will be tried as one if you engage in violence).

Not true. It's just a more passive form of bullying (because you're adults, you will will be tried as one if you engage in violence).
Passive bullying is better than active bullying so what i said is still true

Passive bullying is better than active bullying so what i said is still true
Not necessarily. It is much harder to combat passive bullying, as there aren't concrete actions you can pin on them. Also, passive bullying relies alot on disparities in social status. With physical violence (especially in high school), you can at least defend yourself and get some form of justice.

Not necessarily. It is much harder to combat passive bullying, as there aren't concrete actions you can pin on them. Also, passive bullying relies alot on disparities in social status. With physical violence (especially in high school), you can at least defend yourself and get some form of justice.
As an adult you can just go somewhere else if someones passive bullying you. Or you could passive bully them back. As a kid you have to go to school and get beat up. If you defend yourself you're not really getting bullied so it doesnt count.

As an adult you can just go somewhere else if someones passive bullying you. Or you could passive bully them back. As a kid you have to go to school and get beat up. If you defend yourself you're not really getting bullied so it doesnt count.
Passive bullying only works if you are above them in social status. If anything, trying to passively bully someone when you're low status will backfire on you. And it's not as simple as just "going somewhere else". You can't always just up and leave your job unless you have another one lined up. And I disagree that "defending yourself" doesn't count if you're being bullied. Fights happen because one person is bullying another, and it escalates.

Passive bullying only works if you are above them in social status. If anything, trying to passively bully someone when you're low status will backfire on you. And it's not as simple as just "going somewhere else". You can't always just up and leave your job unless you have another one lined up. And I disagree that "defending yourself" doesn't count if you're being bullied. Fights happen because one person is bullying another, and it escalates.
Its easier to get another job than it is to move schools since one is dependent on your own volition while the other depends on your parents'. I'd say at the point someone defends themselves they stop being bullied. Fighting someone doesnt meant you're getting bullied. Victims dont fight back.

For me life after school did get a lot better, andI wasn't even bullied. I got my own place a month after high school, and except for women still not wanting anything to do with me, everything was great.

Anybody who bullies deserves to have their legs beaten with a bat and left in the desert.

IT GETS BETTER BRUHHHHHHHHH

High school is 100000x better than college.

Especially if you're male.

There is no bigger lie, than to say that those who have been bullied at school, will be better off financially than their aggressors.
Unless you tEach them a lesson they aRe not about to forget.

i was always fucked up and autistic lol

i was bullied real bad too, i wanted to poison the school lunches when i was 11 and then stab one of my bullies when i was 12

Too bad you were too cuck to do shit. I fought my bullies, i lost but i still fought them. After that i carried knives to school and i threaten to kill one of them. The bullying stop but i was made into an outcast.

it only gets better for victims if you are a late bloomer like dolph lundgren. or if you looksmaxx to chad like zyzz. otherwise its over.

Fuck yeah, better to be feared than loved if you cannot be both.
Absolutely.

I checked on fb and my former bullies have shittier life than me now, so that's life fuel to the max. It's really strange. They seem to not have evolved mentally speaking after all these years.

No, high school was better than college years.
At least, I didn't get bullied and ostracized that much, and even had 2-3 friends.
College was hell.

FYI, don't expect adulthood to be suddenly better, it's only a prolongation of teenage that hide better malicious evil misbehavior towards you, and they now know how to destroy you way better.

Last edited:
I did
Threatened to fucking murder this one kid that used to be my friend and i was dead serious when i was 12
Im known as a dangerous person around my town tbh

For me, the columbine shooting happened right when i was starting highschool. So a lot of the bullying ease up for a lot of kids, not just me. Plus i had that deranged loner look so my threats were taken seriously.

That's why i consider Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold anti-heroes, they helped many people realized not to push too far, you never know what someone is capable of.

For me, the columbine shooting happened right when i was starting highschool. So a lot of the bullying ease up for a lot of kids, not just me. Plus i had that deranged loner look so my threats were taken seriously.

That's why i consider Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold anti-heroes, they helped many people realized not to push too far, you never know what someone is capable of.
Same. Our generation of incel got kinda lucky in High School thanks to those guys tbh.