Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It freaks me out how legit Blackpill and Looks theory is

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Every time I go out, the only guys I see with at least decent looking (normie) girls are AT LEAST 7/10, complete with square jaw, hooded eyes, fuckboy haircut, lean, fashionmaxxed etc, etc. How the actual fuck am I supposed to compete with those guys?? :feelsrope:

i have never seen a single example of the blackpill irl tbh, only online through tinder and stuff.

that's fucked up though, i'd seriously never go outside.

i have never seen a single example of the blackpill irl tbh, only online through tinder and stuff.

that's fucked up though, i'd seriously never go outside.
Where do you live? Do you look closely?

ive never noticed a normie girl irl

Where do you live? Do you look closely?

a hood area in nyc

and yes. no one really gets preferential treatment based on their looks in my experiences...most of the time everyone is interacting normally between each other in my college, regardless of looks or anything else. i see guys with girls on all looks levels, actually i see more fat, sub5 guys (probably 4-4.5/10) with girls more than I see good looking guys, but of course I do see good looking guys with girls obviously.

just seems like im the only one who's fucked up really.

actually every time i go to manhattan i do see quite a bit of chads, but they're not even with girls so go figure.

a hood area in nyc

and yes. no one really gets preferential treatment based on their looks in my experiences...most of the time everyone is interacting normally between each other in my college, regardless of looks or anything else. i see guys with girls on all looks levels, actually i see more fat, sub5 guys (probably 4-4.5/10) with girls more than I see good looking guys, but of course I do see good looking guys with girls obviously.

just seems like im the only one who's fucked up really.
Looks like NYC is an exception to the rule.
nope, all stacys.
Damn, going outside must be extreme suifuel for you... :feelscry:

Everyone who is capable of thinking will realise that blackpill is legit very quickly, i only still feel like "scammed" a little bit, because my parents bluepilled me really hard from the start.

ive seen legit 4-5/10 foids with 7-8s

Everyone who is capable of thinking will realise that blackpill is legit very quickly, i only still feel like "scammed" a little bit, because my parents bluepilled me really hard from the start.
I admit I was so bluepilled before I came here, it took me months to get fully blackpilled.
ive seen legit 4-5/10 foids with 7-8s
That's what I say every day.

your join date to post ratio is surreal

Every time I go out, the only guys I see with at least decent looking (normie) girls are AT LEAST 7/10, complete with square jaw, hooded eyes, fuckboy haircut, lean, fashionmaxxed etc, etc. How the actual fuck am I supposed to compete with those guys?? :feelsrope:

I've seen stacies who are single. My friend basically tried to advance to one of them but it just went nowhere.
These stacies usually prefer the rich kid types who drive new cars and have at least 8/10 in terms of an overall rating

I've seen stacies who are single. My friend basically tried to advance to one of them but it just went nowhere.
These stacies usually prefer the rich kid types who drive new cars and have at least 8/10 in terms of an overall rating
Are you sure they were actually sigle? They may have just been alone at the moment. Although they have no difficulty volcelling when needed.

Are you sure they were actually sigle? They may have just been alone at the moment. Although they have no difficulty volcelling when needed.

I actually had the audacity to ask some who were in my classes and they kindly said yes. I may have had the voice at the back of my head that tells me that they could be lying but their answers were pretty sincere. Also, if you're wondering why I did not "hit on them", they seem to be so far out of my league. And if you want to have an idea on how far am I, think of the diameter of the milky way galaxy.