Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IT found a racist joke by the most racist incel funny

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ni7m2u/actually_a_pretty_funny_joke_incel_plays_on_his/

This is unironically problematic. @BummerDrummer is a literal nazi that is culturally appropriating black culture and reaping its rewards (for white IT audiences) while simultaneously subjugating oppressed black people. The IT folkx who laugh at this joke are no different than those who love Minstrel shows, Al Jolson, and Justin Trudeau. SHAME ON YOU IT. I knew you were all performative white cunts anyway

Asdfa

Look at this aryan foid redditor wanting to tame a WN badboy to the soy side. Would you play nice to stick your dick in crazy?

He's not racist, he's a realist. :feelsLSD:

the joke is racist?

The average tranny thinks the definition of racism only applies to niggers.

Take the bummer drummer pill @Dregster666

I don't get the joke tbh :dafuckfeels:

@BummerDrummer is honorary ethnic.
DOOMAH (ebonics) = do my (whitey)

now commit seppuku for getting IQ mogged (as a ricecel)

hamood
doomah
no i don't have a toomah

The average tranny thinks the definition of racism only applies to niggers.
that makes their argument that gender is just a construct, a lot more convincing -- they too are suspectible to foid hivemindthink.

But then again, most MtF trannies have that fucking masculine drive to mansplain their causes and be dominant in everything they do like a fucking man-- only they TRANSPLAIN :feelsgah:

they dont have nothing else better to do then spying on us really?
pathetic bunch of whores

they dont have nothing else better to do then spying on us really?
pathetic bunch of whores
I'm disappointed at the lack of outrage. Now they are just mostly a gossip site for yoshicel @-BrettyBoy-

This is unironically problematic. @BummerDrummer is a literal nazi that is culturally appropriating black culture and reaping its rewards (for white IT audiences) while simultaneously subjugating oppressed black people. The IT folkx who laugh at this joke are no different than those who love Minstrel shows, Al Jolson, and Justin Trudeau. SHAME ON YOU IT. I knew you were all performative white cunts anyway
OP couldnt handle getting pwned by facts and logic

JFL at Bummer having a redemption arc :feelskek:

Sometimes I forget these guys are actually people and don't sit on their computer 24 hours a day brooding over women

:soy::soy::soy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ni7m2u/actually_a_pretty_funny_joke_incel_plays_on_his/

View attachment 448436

Look at this aryan foid redditor wanting to tame a WN badboy to the soy side. Would you play nice to stick your dick in crazy?

The joke isn't even fucking funny. LE EPIC REDDITORS OF D00M still shitting themselves.

View attachment 448436

“Incel redemption arc” LOOL. I talk with bummer every night, nigga is not having a redemption arc and fighting against the evil inklers, thats just how we fuck around with each other. IT copers cant reapond

“Incel redemption arc” LOOL. I talk with bummer every night, nigga is not having a redemption arc and fighting against the evil inklers, thats just how we fuck around with each other. IT copers cant reapond
at the end of the day cunts don't care how woke you are, they just want badboy emotions. It's probably "progessive" now to date WNs as a woke 4th wave feminist, because you are "helping" them. In other words, JBW bends space, time, and logic.

at the end of the day cunts don't care how woke you are, they just want badboy emotions. It's probably "progessive" now to date WNs as a woke 4th wave feminist, because you are "helping" them. In other words, JBW bends space, time, and logic.
That's true but it's the ethnic soys that get caught up in this woke craze but that have no benefits to them from participating in it that you have to feel a bit sorry for.

That's true but it's the ethnic soys that get caught up in this woke craze but that have no benefits to them from participating in it that you have to feel a bit sorry for.
they are like Candace Owens and have no idea. At least Candace knows she's griftin'-- the liberal "pet" version of it, they just see themselves as (((allies)))

IT is problematic. I literally am shaking rn at this. I can’t believe they would feature a thing from someone who horrendously racist, sexist, and bigoted

they are like Candace Owens and have no idea. At least Candace knows she's griftin'-- the liberal "pet" version of it, they just see themselves as (((allies)))
Imo they're like the soy you talked about in this other thread

It's one thing to genuinely believe all this. But for them not to be aware that the people you "allied" with see you as a tool and will contradict you without a care in the world...

And those are apparently videos made by him.
This is fucking stupid, he's doing incel shit like shitting on Sasha Grey, yet IT accepts him just because he's on their team.

IT is just actual darktriad autist incels + trannies bullying fake darktriad incels

Last edited:
@BummerDrummer :chad:

I never get a thread posted on IT :feelsUnreal:

High IQ fact: If he said 'NIGGER' instead of 'CRACKER' they'd be whining about "DAE INKELS RACIS" instead.

This is fucking stupid, he's doing blackpill shit like shitting on Sasha Grey, yet IT accepts him just because he's on their team.
Some of the people on IncelTear are pro nordic model pro sex worker libfems that would still be put off by this at some level. So it helps to post this as a reminder.

Also icecat7 once posted on blackpilled incel forums too but now posts on anti-incel subs like IncelTear because according to him "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
IT is just actual darktriad autist incels + trannies bullying fake darktriad incels
More like they are just desperate for content ever since the original incel subs got banned and have zero standards for what they'll accept as long it is about shitting on incels or the manosphere tbh

Last edited:
Some of the people on IncelTear are pro nordic model pro sex worker libfems that would still be put off by this at some level. So it helps to post this as a reminder.

Also icecat7 once posted on blackpilled incel forums too but now posts on anti-incel subs like IncelTear because according to him "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

More like they are just desperate for content ever since the original incel subs got banned and have zero standards for what they'll accept as long it is about shitting on incels or the manosphere tbh
MOST people on IT are violently pro-sexworker. And if not, they are radfems or tradcucks that are violently against all forms of objectification.

MOST people on IT are violently pro-sexworker. And if not, they are radfems or tradcucks that are violently against all forms of objectification.
The usual mix of feminists on social media tbh (and tradcucks are feminists whether they'd admit it or not because there is nothing stopping feminists from wanting traditional gender roles and duties to be preserved for men).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back