Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT foids dunks on incels, post history reveals her to be a tomboy landwhale with daddy issues

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Landwhales should be made into candles.

this is like the 4th ITard to have been found lying in like 2 weeks, their house of cards is finally crumbling

Thousand cock stare

Put an NSFW tag next time please, the 3rd post legit ruined my day :dafuckfeels:

100% shes a libtard and BLM supporter too. negative IQ. stop eating so much you fat cow and stop acting like you wouldn't be incel if you were born male, you're fucking disgusting and the only reason you get cock is because females can't be incel no matter how repulsive they are

this is like the 4th ITard to have been found lying in like 2 weeks, their house of cards is finally crumbling
All IT members have worse lives than us. All male IT members are incels. Why can't they just join us?

ci7hfabzh2421.png

Another day, another obese feminist landwhale.

Fucking landwhale whore. I hope she dies choking on Tyrone's BBC.

NSFW spoiler please, that is disgusting.

100% shes a libtard and BLM supporter too. negative IQ. stop eating so much you fat cow and stop acting like you wouldn't be incel if you were born male, you're fucking disgusting and the only reason you get cock is because females can't be incel no matter how repulsive they are

Don't use cow as an insult bro. A cow is way more superior than that mentally deranged retarded fat foid

She is a rape victim but claims to have a fantastic life? I thought IT said rape ruins lives?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back