Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT foid hurt my feelings, help me brocels

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★

This is unironically the most amount of female attention I have ever received in my life

The OP of that reddit post should kill themselves

they are just meanies! I hope you are feeling okay brocel

You shouldn't care what these mentally ill cows think. I hope that she get raped by swarm of killer bee's

You are telling facts they cry becaus they know its the truth

They got so hurt by the fact that males were the rulers and the inventors of 99% of the things and they started to list the things women invented :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Cope thread. The majority of men are useless and replaceable thanks to the industrial revolution, it's the hard truth :blackpill:

Cope thread. The majority of men are useless and replaceable thanks to the industrial revolution, it's the hard truth :blackpill:
still mogs any woman

at least most men are able to provide for themselves

without opening a fucking onlyfans

This is unironically the most amount of female attention I have ever received in my life

I 100% agree with your post. High IQ shit.

Who gives a fuck about IT you`re giving them attention

I'm sure all sexually active people have nothing better to do than browse IT :lul::lul::lul:

this bitch just proved my point about how women lack the ability to be creative:

SHE CALLS HANGING UP TOWELS TO BLOCK SUNLIGHT "INNOVATIVE"

someone give this foid a nobel prize

Just another IT click or food being stupid. You are smarter than them for seeing life for what it is. You are BETTER than them! They are such losers they lurk this forum just to shit on us to make themselves feel better. In all seriousness though, why the hell isn’t anything I said on IT yet? You have only been here for like 10 days and already made it on IT. That is honestly impressive

Just another IT click or food being stupid. You are smarter than them for seeing life for what it is. You are BETTER than them! They are such losers they lurk this forum just to shit on us to make themselves feel better. In all seriousness though, why the hell isn’t anything I said on IT yet? You have only been here for like 10 days and already made it on IT. That is honestly impressive
Lmao, one of my goals is to get active to the level of where one of my posts get shown on r/inceltears.

It feels like those bounty wanted posters in One Piece, they're the marines, we're the pirates. Sorry if that anime reference was cringe
u8sdax3szyd91.jpg
7c5e7c5ca45d391489741406fc1f991c.jpg

Ah, first time eh? Lol I still remember when they insulted the way I write, it hurt me way more than them picking on me for being a sexless loser. I’ll always take that writing insult personally.

Lmao, one of my goals is to get active to the level of where one of my posts get shown on r/inceltears.

It feels like those bounty wanted posters in One Piece, they're the marines, we're the pirates. Sorry if that anime reference was cringe
u8sdax3szyd91.jpg
7c5e7c5ca45d391489741406fc1f991c.jpg
I also want my posts on r/inceltears. It would be so fucking awesome to know that those losers are wasting their time reacting to my posts. That anime reference is pretty accurate.

Ah, first time eh? Lol I still remember when they insulted the way I write, it hurt me way more than them picking on me for being a sexless loser. I’ll always take that writing insult personally.
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Imagine being hurt by a dumb IT user, Just ignore the bitch, They trashtalked me too lol

I hope these people are on a watch list. This is exactly the mindset that not only keeps them single, but makes them dangerous.

Also, he wouldn't have ac and shit in his fucking car without a woman. He wouldn't have windshield wipers on that car without a woman. He wouldn't have beer without a woman. Leprosy treatment? Thank a woman. Who did Albert Einstein describe as the most important person in the history of mathematics? A fucking woman. Who programmed the Harvard Mark I? A woman. Who even came up with the process of software engineering? A woman. Who programmed the first all-electronic, programmable computer? Women. Who discovered the molecular structures of DNA and RNA? You guessed it, a woman. Who was the mathematician was known for their abilities to manually process the complex calculations that sent the first Americans into space, instrumental in launching the Space Shuttle Program and is still used in plans for a mission to Mars? A woman.

Fuck it all they do is post stupid shit and disprove facts that are 100% true they should be sent the dudgeon chamber

I also want my posts on r/inceltears. It would be so fucking awesome to know that those losers are wasting their time reacting to my posts. That anime reference is pretty accurate.
Facts :feelsYall:

it's time to clean up this forum, there are foid in the middle, ban them!

even femoids disagree with each other sometimes

I 100% agree with your post. High IQ shit.
Your post sounded pretty based to me :feelsautistic:
Maybe if a women showed any form of love to me then I wouldn't be where I am. Alone and broken.