Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT foid gets turned on at the thought of getting raped

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
This thread was recently posted on IT trying to ridicule our fellow brocel, @kretschmer, formerly 3movs :feelshehe:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y49akz/new_name_same_old_3movs_there_you_have_it_ladies/

In it, there was this comment:

Screen Shot 2022 10 14 at 184652

So I, in awe, decide to take a quick look at her profile for having found such a bold, courageous, strong, independent and progressive woman :feelshmm:

And what do I find? This: :feelskek: *among a plethora of other similar things*.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rape/comments/xqteyl/what_is_wrong_with_me/

"Nooo women could never enjoy being raped!!!" :foidSoy::soy:

I swear they make it too easy sometimes.

no she dosen't. she just wants rough sex with chad. but this whore considers drunken sex with her looksmatch rape.

Foids loved recounting Ramirez beating and raping them
6A73319C 4A7A 4821 8AD0 26342D770A9E

Remember; Chad-only... :feelsjuice:

Though absolute JFL at foids like this calling us degenerates or mentally ill; it's like fondly recalling you being robbed for your watch and wallet. :society:

I am gonna message her asking if she wants to an ugly currycel to rape her.

Screen Shot 2022 10 14 at 184652
Strong fakecel vibes :feelsUgh:
Go obtain the rape obsessed foid's fesikh as she is offering it :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Degenerates being degenerates

He sure is a pretty Chad.... But they say he had shit breath! Lol! No real smile because rotten teeth! Lol!

Smile for us madman!
Smile and stop the lust with you're blackened teef!
4DEB5464 F116 4530 84AE F6B6002FBBBA

mogged the American jewdicial system

Avid IT users are far from normal tbh. Normal people dont stalk internet virgins and develop a superhero complex because of it.

Dude it’s a cop out they wanna get fucked by a grandpa that one foid was saying I hope she gets dissected by a junior high nerdalert

So they argue that rape is the most traumatic experience in the world

And then they say they have a fantasy of being raped

So is rape really all that traumatic or is it something that women enjoy, you can’t have both at the same time

Pick one.

Avid IT users are far from normal tbh. Normal people dont stalk internet virgins and develop a superhero complex because of it.
Precisely.

So they argue that rape is the most traumatic experience in the world

And then they say they have a fantasy of being raped

So is rape really all that traumatic or is it something that women enjoy, you can’t have both at the same time

Pick one.
What’s crazy about it is she’s already gotten raped before, now she wants a second go.

IT is obsessed with us for a reason...
We live rent-free in their heads, its kinda weird

please let me know how it goes
I talked to her a little she was pretty flaky admitted to being drunk and sending nudes before when drunk but refused to send it to me because I was a stranger, couldn't get her to do it so I told her to kill herself.

I talked to her a little she was pretty flaky admitted to being drunk and sending nudes before when drunk but refused to send it to me because I was a stranger, couldn't get her to do it so I told her to kill herself.
i will try as well

This thread was recently posted on IT trying to ridicule our fellow brocel, @kretschmer, formerly 3movs :feelshehe:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y49akz/new_name_same_old_3movs_there_you_have_it_ladies/

View attachment 664961

So I, in awe, decide to take a quick look at her profile for having found such a bold, courageous, strong, independent and progressive woman :feelshmm:

And what do I find? This: :feelskek: *among a plethora of other similar things*.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rape/comments/xqteyl/what_is_wrong_with_me/

"Nooo women could never enjoy being raped!!!" :foidSoy::soy:

I swear they make it too easy sometimes.

I'll do that to every single oen

IT is obsessed with us for a reason...
We live rent-free in their heads, its kinda weird
They might even have sex fantasies about us.....are we all volcel...

What’s crazy about it is she’s already gotten raped before, now she wants a second go.
i think its pretty common behavior for foids who have already gotten raped before
once a foid gets raped at a young age she will want to get raped again

TRIPLEXITY MOVEMENT STRIKES A GRAIN

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back