Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IT foid freaks out cause a subhuman tried to talk to her

She's really just doing a low effort bait for incels to perhaps get mad reading... I guess?

Nobody needs to ask someone how to make a person stop "liking you". There's these thing called faces and heights, that's what does the job for us.

at that point its his fault

yeah nice move to point out that she's a "lesbian" :feelskek: just to hide the fact that she's genetically programed to reject subhuman men
or the other retarded bs excuse "he's just not my type teeheee" translation: he's not chad

here is my sincere advice honey: get a fucking GUN, point it at him and say "why don't you kill yourself yourself incel, before I DO IT FOR YOU" :foidSoy:

Just shoot your shot bro, what's the worst that could happen.

foids and soycucks collectivelly gaslight men into keep approaching foids and then get butthurt when they do it, they are truly beyond retarded.

Incels know there are no lesbians, only chad-sexuals

I love how their breaking their rule of not calling men incels just because they don't find them attractive

I love how their breaking their rule of not calling men incels just because they don't find them attractive
Jfl at thinking there are rules on IT :lul:

Just like real life, there are no true rules except for whatever suits the femoid.
Rules only apply on men, they bend them for Chad tho.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ril71d/i_think_i_encountered_a_wild_incel_story_time/

Seems like a story she made up in her autistic brain tbh. I can't believe this guy is that retarded.
He was very active in our class forum, posting about how much he loved god, and rants about girls rejecting him.
I was sitting on a bench waiting for class to start, when he sat down next to me and gave me his number on a sticky note. I said thankyou, and threw it in the trash when I got home.
Why did she bring the sticky note home? :feelsautistic:
He once again tried to give me his number.
he started going on these weird rants in the middle of class, about how nobody likes him and that he has no friends.
When class got out, he started giving his number out to random girls.
Fake story about a turbo autist made up by a turbo autist.

ABonePka 700w 0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back