Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT foid calls us cowards

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
danigirl3694 Don't swallow the blacksupository!
3h
True that, be it him or any other incel, what they post on there is all shades of fucked up. If they get caught they know they are in for it.
Let's face it if this wasn't an anonymous forum they wouldn't be messaging us threats and hateful shit. They're just cowards.

Ironic that they call US the cowards for being anonymous when they are also anonymous. They’re way more cowardly than us. We actually have the balls to say what we feel deep inside about foids and we don’t care if it’s offending all of the internet, we aren’t afraid to get hated on by the rest of the internet.

IT instead hate on a vulnerable, universally hated group of people who are an easy target. The only reason why they hate on us is because we’re an easy target for them to hate on to feel better about themselves. If we weren’t hated by everyone and weren’t an easy target, IT would hate on someone else. If they hate what we say, why do they like to read about what we say? Wouldn’t they just refuse to look at us? Yeah I see what they say but only to see if I made it on IT. They simply like to read what we say. What we say doesn’t appall them like they say it does. They’re too chicken to hate on a powerful group of people. We at least are hating on a powerful respected group of people (aka foids). We aren’t afraid of the consequences of hating on foids, while they know they’ll never be punished if they hate on us. They’re the actual cowards.

Why do you guys see this as some sort of online community war with inceltears. Who gives a fuck what they post about? It doesnt affect us at all if you dont open their shitty subreddit. Let them be have their retarded circlejerk

Why do you guys see this as some sort of online community war with inceltears. Who gives a fuck what they post about? It doesnt affect us at all if you dont open their shitty subreddit. Let them be have their retarded circlejerk
So I can debunk their arguments

I partially agree with this. We shouldn’t give a fuck about IT and the shit they post at all but sometimes it’s nice to just debunk their shitty arguments and look at their comments on featured threads.

I’d be embarrassed being caught using Reddit than this forum :feelskek:

Bro you can't stress over Inceltears too much

I partially agree with this. We shouldn’t give a fuck about IT and the shit they post at all but sometimes it’s nice to just debunk their shitty arguments and look at their comments on featured threads.
Exactly
Bro you can't stress over Inceltears too much
That danigirl is a huge cunt
At least you get screamed at for using reddit

Fuck IT cucks. They dont know true pain

For them be no problem to laugh at incel for having anxiety

They like you. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

We are both mass murderers and cowards at the same time.

We are both mass murderers and cowards at the same time.
A mass murderer can’t be a coward. It takes lots of balls to become violently hated by everyone and be executed or imprisoned

I always see news of people who get jailed/fined for the opinions they posted on the internet.As long as that censorship exists I ain't showing my face.

I always see news of people who get jailed/fined for the opinions they posted on the internet.As long as that censorship exists I ain't showing my face.
IT members should be given life in prison

A mass murderer can’t be a coward. It takes lots of balls to become violently hated by everyone and be executed or imprisoned
Exactly. But according to those cucks we are both at the same time mass murderer rapists and cowards who don't have the balls to do it.

Exactly. But according to those cucks we are both at the same time mass murderer rapists and cowards who don't have the balls to do it.
Those IT fags can’t even think for themselves.

:feelshaha: a wahman calling men cowards

Same. I don’t even make a good effort of hiding my phone screen while I’m browsing here.

Exactly. My goal is to fuck a foid, which I’m too ugly to do. I don’t care what some soys say.

Exactly. My goal is to fuck a foid, which I’m too ugly to do. I don’t care what some soys say.
i only go on IT to see if I’m on there

Tbh

@Personalityinkwell

Now the bitch is saying that we’re afraid to say what we say irl even though they’re afraid to hassle us face to face irl. At least we have the balls to get violently hated by the whole internet unlike IT

Who gives a fuck what they post about? It doesnt affect us at all if you dont open their shitty subreddit. Let them be have their retarded circlejerk

So I can debunk their arguments

Why? They don't process facts and logic. Debunking any hot garbage they spew only serves to assuage the ego. I mean, if you want to feel better about yourself, sure, knock yourself out and write a dissertation against their crap.

Most of the rest of us will just do the sensible thing and ignore the idiots.

Why? They don't process facts and logic. Debunking any hot garbage they spew only serves to assuage the ego. I mean, if you want to feel better about yourself, sure, knock yourself out and write a dissertation against their crap.

Most of the rest of us will just do the sensible thing and ignore the idiots.
I wanna show society we’re smarter than IT

I wanna show society we’re smarter than IT

Nobody in society gives a shit how smart, funny, nice, noble, or wonderfully awesome you are. The only thing society cares about is what you can do for it.

You showing that you're smarter than others actually has a negative affect on you. Average people think you're arrogant or some know-it-all and get defensively insecure. Other smart people see you as competition and their insecurities begin showing.

There is no winning here. You have nothing you need to prove to anyone, brocel. Make high IQ posts and contributions for the benefit of the forum. That's all you need to do.

Goddamn you and her should just hate-fuck already

Now the bitch is saying that we’re afraid to say what we say irl even though they’re afraid to hassle us face to face irl. At least we have the balls to get violently hated by the whole internet unlike IT

Fuck foids tbh

Goddamn you and her should just hate-fuck already
Me and her fucking? That’ll be the day. No foid will fuck me
One of the IT fags told us to man up and tell our beliefs to ppl irl even though they couldn’t hassle us irl. It’s ironic that they condemn toxic masculinity and men being taught to be manly but they then tell us to man up

Last edited: