Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT femoids admits to being a Chad chaser.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q03wmx/well_another_incel_shooting_plot_is_foiled/hf5cpav/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Like the topic title says, IT femoid admits to being a Chad chaser.

We all know that she is lying here, It’s obvious that not every Chad she meets treats her good and actually treats her like the trash she is but admitting it would blow her shallow cover, she just wants an excuse to remain a shallow whore without the consequences.

I find it hard to believe EVERY Chad is nice to her while not a single non-Chad is.

How the fuck do the males on IT STILL cope with ‘personality’ when you get femoids there posting shit like this?

every foid is a chad chaser :feelsseriously:

its probably a tranny

Unknown Chad = Good personality

Unknown Normie= psycho

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q03wmx/well_another_incel_shooting_plot_is_foiled/hf5cpav/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

We all know that she is lying here, It’s obvious that not every Chad she meets treats her good and actually treats her like the trash she is but admitting it would blow her shallow cover, she just wants an excuse to remain a shallow whore without the consequences.

I find it hard to believe EVERY Chad is nice to her while not a single non-Chad is.

How the fuck do the males on IT STILL cope with ‘personality’ when you get femoids there posting shit like this?

Every Chad is nice with her because he gives her a sexual pleasure. This is the only thing that any foid desires. :heart:

Every Chad is nice with her because he gives her a sexual pleasure. This is the only thing that any foid desires. :heart:
She likely kept cheating with Chads which is why the non-chads she dated treated like the trash she is. We all know what femoids are likes with twisting stories around just to be the victim in them.

Having a bad personality and being ugly goes hand in hand. If you get treated like shit and discriminated against every day its going to affect your psyche. And if you look like a god and get treated nice everyday, you are going to see the best side of humanity and get a good personality.

Personality = looks.

I doubt anyone who posts there can even get chad for 1 night. by chad they mean HTN max. For relationships they can get 4/5 out of 10 guy.

Dedsrs I’ve gotten the most meaningful advice from this community. I’ve stuck up for myself more, started going to the gym, and have began looksmaxxing and people have treated me noticeably better in public. I’m planning on surgerymaxxing so I can reach my maximum potential

What these IT femoids call 'psychos' are made, not born. Chad gets constantly positive reinforcement. Ugly guys are bullied, mistrusted, and disrespected everywhere from kindergarten to wageslavedom. How the fuck am I supposed to develop a healthy mindset?

Having a bad personality and being ugly goes hand in hand. If you get treated like shit and discriminated against every day its going to affect your psyche. And if you look like a god and get treated nice everyday, you are going to see the best side of humanity and get a good personality.

Personality = looks.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q08277/sucks_to_suck_yoshicel/hf7vbyq/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

This sub, man….

Chad is soo nice that's why she had MULTIPLE chad boyfriends. She'll have a tough time explaining why she left them or they left her. And "treats me like a frigging queen" means 8 inch dick.

Chad is soo nice that's why she had MULTIPLE chad boyfriends. She'll have a tough time explaining why she left them or they left her. And "treats me like a frigging queen" means 8 inch dick.
Femoids always need excuses because why take responsibility when you can just lie 24/7? :feelsUgh:

Even if you're actually nice that won't change at all, I think if you're ugly the smallest disagreement or mistake has a bigger weight than if you're chad in which case you'll have more chance to be forgiven... For example my sister has two cats that keep doing shit that would make anyone tear their hair off, but then she automatically cuddles them when they make that cute ass face: "who can stay mad at that cute face" she says... on the flip side we had a Guinea pig at home once and it was doomed to be hated from the start despite not doing anything.
From my personal experience, in fact, people think I have an ulterior motive if I'm being nice. Before the blackpill, I engaged in chivalrous whiteknight-cuck behaviors towards girls I barely knew, such as holding doors open, helping with heavy things, giving up seats (yes, cringe I know); I did that because it was something that was constantly hammered into me from childhood. What did I get out of it? A half assed mumbled thanks, no thank you at all, or even given dirty looks a couple of times, believe it or not.

larp, IT foids are always trannies

Deja vu. I've seen similar behavior in my own experiences with "fragile flower" femoids.

This is what Chad received

This is what I received for ending my orbitership(No affection offered):

Last edited:

I think she edited it lmao

I think she edited it lmao

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q03wmx/well_another_incel_shooting_plot_is_foiled/hf5c6us/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

4EBA364A BDE2 4382 B5FB 54FFD7649EEA

Edit: Oh wait, thought this was my other post about her, wrong thread.

What these IT femoids call 'psychos' are made, not born. Chad gets constantly positive reinforcement. Ugly guys are bullied, mistrusted, and disrespected everywhere from kindergarten to wageslavedom. How the fuck am I supposed to develop a healthy mindset?
This is why we must collapse society :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: