Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IT females, what can you offer your bf/husband beyond the bare minimum?

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
You like to accuse some incels of lacking qualities beyond the bare minimum, so I'm curious how are you better than those incels? Let's say you have your own home, job, car, you are kind to your bf and have sex with him, but that's the bare minimum, right? Is that enough for him? Inb4 "I am constantly working on myself to become a better person", "Sometimes I cook for him"

All foids offer nothing but the abstract things like happiness, sense of worth, and purpose. And they only offer it to the Chads and some lucky normies. Men offer all the concrete, real things, like money, housing, insurance, benefits, ect... The foids just fuck Chads and eventually find a simp to betabuxx to get shit.

They are not virgins therefore they cannot offer anything and has no use also lets add them being fat not being able to cook or take care of children, JFL.

Foids don't need to do anything to attain a comfortable life. They just exist and a man takes care of everything for them. First their fathers, then their husbands.

Hard hitting questions lawl. But don't worry, IT foids will tell you they have amazing personalities and that's why their significant others like them. Nevermind the fact half of them have borderline personality disorder and there was one foid with even sociopathic personality disorder, but their personalities are still amazing! Stop seething you bucko, just get a better personality t. IT foids

IT users are ugly af, they think they're cool and quirky for "cosplaying"

I predict they'll instantly change their stance to "Well, if you dumb inkwells just did the bare minimum of being 6 foot with a strong jaw, you could be like us too!". :feelsclown: