Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "It feels like womens loneliness isnt taken seriously "

if she went outside and to a social setting she would realize how easy it is for women

She's probably a landwhale subhuman. "average looking girl not some hideous creature" is code for being ugly as fuck since women have their egos boosted 200x by other foids hyping them up and simps dumpster diving

Either way she could probably pick up guys every night with no effort

fucking bragging whopre

She's probably a landwhale subhuman. "average looking girl not some hideous creature" is code for being ugly as fuck since women have their egos boosted 200x by other foids hyping them up and simps dumpster diving

these kind of women do not go outside

these kind of women do not go outside
True. If they go outside it's to go ride the electrics scooters at walmart for their daily dose of twinkies and kraft mac and cheese

I shouldn't view that subreddit. Reading their braindead takes and their complete lack of any awareness makes me pop veins out of rage.

Something that's not serious isn't being taken seriously. Truly a shocking state of affairs:feelshaha:.

161209151834-eman-crop.jpg

why am i so lonely :(

I have two cousins that are like 1.70m tall and weight like 120+kg and have slim tall husbands jfl

Women loneliness : I CANT GET CHAD BECAUSE I CANT STOP EATING CUM BURGERS FROM MCWAGIE :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She’s either severely overrating herself
Or she’s not getting the attention she wants.

I have three cakes in front of me, but none is a cheesecake. Therefore i am a starving person, just like all starving beggars begging me for a buck. (women logic)

if she went outside and to a social setting she would realize how easy it is for women
No she wouldn't. Women are stupid and whites are stupid.

Those are the two demographics most blind to their own privilege. It's like they dissolve into dust if they admit they have any kind of privilege.

Remember guys, “women’s loneliness” is only having 200 different simps and 50 different girls inflating your ego when in reality you’re a land whale

I have three cakes in front of me, but none is a cheesecake. Therefore i am a starving person, just like all starving beggars begging me for a buck. (women logic)
Perfect response.

She complains about not having tons of friends. She never says she has NO friends. Female loneliness isn't real. She probably even has a bf

True.

Average women think they're gods.

Subhuman landwhales think they're average.

Well, women can't get lonely.

No she wouldn't. Women are stupid and whites are stupid.

Those are the two demographics most blind to their own privilege. It's like they dissolve into dust if they admit they have any kind of privilege.

Women loneliness: Chad hasn't fucked me in 3 days

Man loneliness: Hasn't talked to a non-related person in 6 months