Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It feels like mental_out is the most incel mod

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Honestly if @mental_out stops being mod I will rope.
He has always felt like the most incel mod, probably because hes the most active in the discussions. Searg is completely absent from any interactions, probably doesnt want to draw too much attention to himself since hes the owner.
And the other mods are just fagging it up on discord. Plus a few of them are most likely complete fakecels
Mental_out is a true incel mod :heart::heart::heart:

B4FC6D5A 63F5 4806 B1A6 0B2F1B4EA3BF

@i_a_m_i also seems pretty trucel ngl

Three hearts :feelshaha:

I think a lot of the reason for other mods not posting here is that it's kind of difficult to warn people who you're being friendly with and talking to. By and large doing your job as a mod doesn't make you very liked and making friends with people can make it harder to give out warnings to people who're sort of like your friends, so by and large it's easier to be impartial if you act more distant.

I post often mostly because I have nowhere else to discuss this stuff, but I don't blame the others for not being as active honestly.
I wonder if some mods have alt accounts where they can post freely and whatever they want while distancing themselves from their mod role

@i_a_m_i also seems pretty trucel ngl
True tbh. I always kind wondered how old he is. Since i would often get oldcel vibes from him. Yet i wouldn't be suprised if he's much younger.

Mental out is bro tbh.

Yeah he is the most relatable mod tbh

Must be sad being a mod here and not being able to vent your frustrations.

God bless @mental_out

My favorite mod is @FastBananaCEO

I like him, even if he's the mod that warned me the most after withoutme

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back