Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It feels like everything comes naturally to normies

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

bad personality and lack of confidence cel
★★★
Normies don't have to self improve to have a normal social life and get a girlfriend. It simply just happens from them acting on impulse. They simply do things that they feel like doing and everything works out for them. They feel like talking to someone so they go do it. They are interested in normal hobbies and they get invested in them.

If you have to even think of trying to get these things by self improving that already puts you way below the average man.

we need to define the word normie
someone whos normie looking? someones whos NT?
because all the normies i know seem to be cucks unable to make decisions of their own

Normies are slaves, they have no personality and are used by the elites to rule the world. Their only purpose is to work 50 years for their masters, birth some kids with their used up betabuxx whore wife and die from cancer just before they should get their rent so the cancer industry can make money too

Normies are slaves, they have no personality and are used by the elites to rule the world. Their only purpose is to work 50 years for their masters, birth some kids with their used up betabuxx whore wife
:feelsokman:
you get it

Genetics can get you far in life

Normies mostly get cucked by life as well, they're just too fucking stupid to realize it because of the bread and circuses they indulge in all day.

Normies are slaves, they have no personality and are used by the elites to rule the world. Their only purpose is to work 50 years for their masters, birth some kids with their used up betabuxx whore wife and die from cancer just before they should get their rent so the cancer industry can make money too
Holy based :feelsohh:

we need to define the word normie
someone whos normie looking? someones whos NT?
because all the normies i know seem to be cucks
Basically just the average population. So being neurotypical and in around the average range of looks

Normies don't have to self improve to have a normal social life and get a girlfriend. It simply just happens from them acting on impulse. They simply do things that they feel like doing and everything works out for them. They feel like talking to someone so they go do it. They are interested in normal hobbies and they get invested in them.

If you have to even think of trying to get these things by self improving that already puts you way below the average man.
yup it all just flows to them
all of the people i text on discord have other friend groups and go outside to shops often and have had girlfriends and numerous girls who were interested in them WITHOUT self improvement

while i rot alone and sit on the verge of a panic attack depending on which places i go to

Normies mostly get cucked by life as well, they're just too fucking stupid to realize it because of the bread and circuses they indulge in all day.
yeah they for the most part seem to blessed with materialistic wealth which makes them behave and think the way they do
"dude im 5ft6 and balding and have a wife you just gotta put the work in i swear she likes me for who i am and not the things i own" :soy:

yup it all just flows to them
all of the people i text on discord have other friend groups and go outside to shops often and have had girlfriends and numerous girls who were interested in them WITHOUT self improvement

while i rot alone and sit on the verge of a panic attack depending on which places i go to
If it doesn't come naturally it's a confirmation of being a genetic failure

for whatever reason, we do this thing where loser men are fed as many delusions as possible about their status and their direction in life

then when they realize what is going on sometime in their 20s, it hits them all at once like a ton of bricks, and it's often too late for recovery

it doesn't feel like, it's exactly what happens

so being 5ft6 and average everything will just fall into place? idk
I mean 5'6 is bottom 10 percentile height. But even then compared to us they have a way easier time

The average normalfag is NT, so they follow the herd and get rewarded for it

Exactly, they never have to worry about fitting in because they naturally fit in

that just reminds me how often i heard "wait why is this guy following us?" as a kid

that just reminds me how often i heard "wait why is this guy following us?" as a kid
Yeah I've tried to make myself fit in with a group before and had it not work out for me. You can never force these things unnaturally