Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It feels hopeless

D

Dolicocephalic

Recruit
★★
Every day I wake up I still have the same face, and people still treat me the same, and I get zero interest or attention from women.

I look in the mirror and its ALWAYS the same. Every single day. I feel hopelessly lost in despair. Every day I see on internet clips of attractive people, and I will never have that. No amount of lifemaxxing will ever change my skull to a warrior skull, my eyes to hunter eyes, and my cheekbones to god tier. Nothing will ever change, and im supposed to feel happy and motivated living this kind of life where I am denied the best kinds of life experiences because of people not liking the look of my face? I am supposed to find motivation to continue living and forcing myself to be happy?

Until the day I die, I am going to have a solitary, lonely life. Yes, through great effort I can have some semblance of an elaborate lifestyle with hobbies and friends who like me and do things together with me, but I will remain "that ugly guy" for the rest of my life, and that is the most painful thing to have to come to terms with.

Asides from disease and deformity, there is nothing worse in life than being cursed with an ugly face. Nothing. You are literally doomed from the start either to a fucking terrible, unfulfilling life or a somewhat fulfilling one via IMMENSE EFFORT where you actually did some fun things with fun people but nobody ever really cared about you because your face, and you were always known as "that ugly guy". No doubt everyone you ever meet in such a life will pity you that you have to deal with ugliness, and politely encourage you to keep trying in life cos apparently it is always fulfilling in the end.

I just really need the blue pillers and cucktears to understand this, nobody here is saying ugliness immediately ruins your life and prevents you from finding happiness.

What we are saying is that, despite the fact you can pursue meaningful hobbies and friendships with people who can support you and love you as a valuable friend and ultimately do many fun things in life, being unattractive starts a snowball effect from a very young age which makes these things that much harder to achieve later in life. You get less contact with the other kids, you get no validation and interest from the opposite sex, and the isolation, depression and self loathing just snowballs from there. Your looks are never going to change, and humans are visual creatures. Your desire to interact romantically/platonically with someone is very strongly influenced by their face. All we want you people to understand is that day after day of struggle takes its toll on the unattractive and you really can't understand what life is like, like this, unless you're unattractive yourself.

Sigh.
No matter what you do in life, you will always be remembered by this.
Yea in literally any context too, its "Oh that ugly guy who went to my high school" or "Oh that ugly guy from college math" or "Oh that ugly guy, he's kinda cool and cheerful but fuck JFL at his face ahaha"

You will always elicit that reaction from your face, and cmon man what kind of life is that.

Yea in literally any context too, its "Oh that ugly guy who went to my high school" or "Oh that ugly guy from college math" or "Oh that ugly guy, he's kinda cool and cheerful but fuck JFL at his face ahaha"

You will always elicit that reaction from your face, and cmon man what kind of life is that.

Nothing in life matters beside being good looking or rich. Education, family, friends, it's all fucking bullshit. Your own family won't respect you if you're ugly. Girls don't give a single fuck about your education, it is fucking worthless in the eyes of a female.

Nothing in life matters beside being good looking or rich. Education, family, friends, it's all fucking bullshit. Your own family won't respect you if you're ugly. Girls don't give a single fuck about your education, it is fucking worthless in the eyes of a female.

Thats not true man. Lots of things in life matter, however, the point is that all of the KEY THINGS in life are severely diminished if not made impossible to reasonably obtain, if youre unattractive, which truly begs the question if life is worth pursuing if youre always going to be ugly.

Thats not true man. Lots of things in life matter, however, the point is that all of the KEY THINGS in life are severely diminished if not made impossible to reasonably obtain, if youre unattractive, which truly begs the question if life is worth pursuing if youre always going to be ugly.

What's not true bro? You said yourself that life is not worth living if you're ugly.

So why does anything else in life matter?

What's not true bro? You said yourself that life is not worth living if you're ugly.

So why does anything else in life matter?
Its not true that nothing matters I mean. Lots of things matter, be it simply personal hobbies or things that make you kind of happy. Taking a stroll in a park on a crisp autumn day with dogs all around you for example. Lots of things matter, but when youre ugly its one big snowball of negativity and worthlessness from day one

So youre right actually, I take it back. It really isn't worth it if youre ugly, and it really doesnt matter. Nothing matters.

It feels hopeless because you can't stand up to your pathetic image of a beatiful couple, it's not like beatiful people have beatiful life set up for them. Since childhood you were fed with false image of what the best life would look like, that beatiful people are cherished (TV, school, pop culture) and when I'm not denying the fact that many aspects for attractive people are easier, when questioning what matters, it is just childish to blame everything on face.

Last edited: