Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It feels hard to see foids becoming rich By lieing for chads

B

baldcelforever

Greycel
I am wagecuking with Little money for last 7 years and here I see a foid started business and I stalked her and saw two chads coming to visit her from time to time. You know I understand how she built her business but still the hierarchy is always foids and chads at the top. They will never let us enjoy happiness. They even try to hurt you by giving you that pity smile. They know I am under them in someway. Anyways the most suifuel is seeing Chad with foid in bikes. Most of them were tripping while I am going to work my ass . It hurts to see why my life is so boring and in survival mode for the last 26 years while Chad is still in entertainment mode at his prime.
I am slowly balding and will soon become a dickhead. But whatever I need to push myself.i can't rope coz I like playing multiplayer games and I like eating chicken dishes. Only living to eat that and enjoy games.. nothing makes sense anymore.. it hurts when my stupid reptilian brain just imagine scenarios that is not gonna happen in this life..
I