Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It feels good to spread HATE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The best thing about spreading hate is that it's cathartic. It feels like a release of pent up rage, that you can't express anywhere in real life without getting fucked up by "upstanding people" that think they are better than you.

What are some things you hate?

I hate women, I hate jews, I hate taxes. I hate tall men who think they are better than me.
I hate cucks, I hate gay faggotry, I hate powerful men who think they are better than me. I hate "causes" and charity. I HATE FRATS I FUCKING HHHHAAAATE FRATBOYS. I hate dogs, I hate PEOPLE HOLDING HANDS. Feminists-- shoot them in the face. I hate people who have SEX LIVES. I hate furniture that is SHINY. I hate fat people. I hate poor people who ask for handouts. I hate dancing. I hate slam poetry. I hate people who think they are lovers, but are extremely discriminatory in who they have sex with.

Last edited:
The best part of speading hate is that the target person is gonna want to kill themselves

My hatred keeps me moving forward.

Some people want a safe space.... We want a battle zone.
I hate lonliness. I hate the economic situation of my country. I hate the criminal whorshipping culture.

I don’t spread hate, I spread reality.

Destroy what you cant have!
That's why im on this forum, I want to spread hate to as many people as possible. When more men are radicalized then the female gender will be in trouble

I don't spread hatred. I spread the truth as they were. My current subject of interest are the Jews, and any rational person would respond by "fuck those guys"

I don't spread hatred. I spread the truth as they were. My current subject of interest are the Jews, and any rational person would respond by "fuck those guys"
FUCKIN BASED

FUCKIN BASED
This particular group is so malicious that if you don't hate them you can't love anything else. There's a few things on that planet where its mutually exclusive to favor one over the other

You can't love wickedness with decency at the same time

You can't love the cure without hating the virus.

"Love the sinner" as christians may say, but this group had proven itself 1000+ times that despite countless deportation across different cultures, they refuse to change their behavior. TJD.

I hate hate.
It's a bullshit emotion because it drains your energy for nothing.
You can hate other people, but those people don't care about you or your hate. They keep living their life in happiness while you drown in your hate and sorrow.

The best part of speading hate is that the target person is gonna want to kill themselves
low IQ
It doesn't work like that at all.
I hate most retards on this forum who write nonsense like this, but that didn't do anything for me. Sadly, these morons never kill themselves, they just keep posting.

low IQ
I hate most retards on this forum who write nonsense like this, but that didn't do anything for me. Sadly, these morons never kill themselves, they just keep posting.
So you want them to KYS?

I love it as a way to release my anger and rage towards society. Fucking hate those happy face normies who love celebrating every festival but never shared their happiness with me.

New Year is coming and I only wish more and more people will get ruined from that period ranging from getting kill by accidents to receiving STDs.

I hate how the world's made isolation and loneliness a "positive" thing and how it's been normalized. Now every faggot and his cunt think they're "based" because they don't like hanging out with people... just to spite those that literally don't have those chances at all. So, yah.. I hate fakers and posers. I hate people who hate gatekeeping and want to condemn it, ironically proving my point in why gatekeeping is important. I hate foids who think they can fight / bully others, they're the first one's I'd love to smash their heads in the concrete. I hate it when I run out of beer and have to go out and buy more.

I hate the British "people"

Jews and people who act like Jews

low IQ
stfu anime bitch

:yes: I hate foids, sexhavers and cucks.

I hate women because judgmental, nihilistic, indifferent to suffering of humans & non humans, egotistical cunts think they are owed more than the whole planet can supply.

I hate white people cause white kykes invented Tinder & so white people who cannot take accountability for anything claim they're "not white" to cop out. Selfish, greedy, always doing everything they can to make life worse for everyone.

I hate black people because they're assholes & being a self importantb douchebag gets them women. "Super cool, super based, super humble" the mantra inside their brainwashed minds.

I hate Indians cause they are snakes. Looking for any way to rip you off. And Indian women are uppity cunts. Indian culture I hate becaues whites who have no culture of their own spiritually fetishize Indian mystics.

I hate Chicanos -- not true Latinos, they're great people to be around mostly. Chicanos are the watered down, whitewashed shadows of everything that's good about Latinos. They're just as annoying & stupid as white & black americans.

I hate autistic women because their condition no matter how obvious is ignored cause female privilege. Meanwhile autistic men suffer 100x more. No one says a word except us.

I hate civilization. I want it to crumble to the ground. Except white folk the original colonists have doomed us all with industrial civilization.

But out of all these I hate women the most.

The best thing about spreading hate is that it's cathartic. It feels like a release of pent up rage, that you can't express anywhere in real life without getting fucked up by "upstanding people" that think they are better than you.

I hate women, I hate jews, I hate taxes. I hate tall men who think they are better than me.
I hate cucks, I hate gay faggotry, I hate powerful men who think they are better than me. I hate "causes" and charity. I HATE FRATS I FUCKING HHHHAAAATE FRATBOYS. I hate dogs, I hate PEOPLE HOLDING HANDS. Feminists-- shoot them in the face. I hate people who have SEX LIVES. I hate furniture that is SHINY. I hate fat people. I hate poor people who ask for handouts. I hate dancing. I hate slam poetry. I hate people who think they are lovers, but are extremely discriminatory in who they have sex with.
EXACTLY FUCK NIGGERS JEWCUCKS FOIDS TROON FAGS TRANNIES FEMINAZI CHINK RETARDED PAJEETCUCKS

You can hate other people, but those people don't care about you or your hate. They keep living their life in happiness while you drown in your hate and sorrow.
Low IQ

I hate hate.
It's a bullshit emotion because it drains your energy for nothing.

View attachment 1013164
Infact they enjoy it! Fuels theyre life somehow

Use the hate to make normfags lives difficult, in any way you can

It is official’ @SlayerSlayer is my new favorite mod

Once you understand the reality of human nature, its hard to not wish for total extinction.

The best part of spreading hate is you have ragefuel at every turn

Based as fuck

Fuck Niggers
Fuck Gooks
Fuck Spics
Fuck Spooks
Fuck Pajeets
Fuck Chinks
Fuck Beaners
Fuck Zipperheads
Fuck Dotheads
Fuck Groids
Fuck Yids
Fuck Sand Niggers
Fuck Wetbacks
Fuck Poos
Fuck Towelheads
Fuck Whores
Fuck Trannies
Fuck Jannies

Your hate is impotent and a joke for normies inkie

You're not wrong. But I'd assume it feels better to spread women's legs wide open. Life as a subhuman truecel really is unbearable and what we're missing out on is constant suifuel.