Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel it feels good to be a ogrecel

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Walking down the street, with my large head and skull, and my angry looks (people regularly tell me to smile) and I state at people with the eyes of death from hell. It feels great.

Since taking the blackpill, I've encountered some bullies of my old school, but looking at them I would think them as useless low T incels now, I encountered one bully today (he doesn't recognize me because it's long time ago), looking at his ugly glasses, -recessed chin, small frame, narrow head. He is truly the lanklet, having only the redeemable quality of being 6'1 (I'm 5'10 with shoes).

This is one of the moment that you feel alpha for a second, ready to grab their small heads and squeeze it as a orange or a lemon.

And I'm by no means good looking, but I have the looks of a serious military officer. This is how I look like, just angrier and I don't have NCT. (Dont exactly look like him but just the vibes)

39197221_-_25_07_2016_-_china-corruption_military.jpg

Walking down the street, with my large head and skull, and my angry looks (people regularly tell me to smile) and I state at people with the eyes of death from hell. It feels great.

Since taking the blackpill, I've encountered some bullies of my old school, but looking at them I would think them as useless low T incels now, I encountered one bully today (he doesn't recognize me because it's long time ago), looking at his ugly glasses, -recessed chin, small frame, narrow head. He is truly the lanklet, having only the redeemable quality of being 6'1 (I'm 5'10 with shoes).

This is one of the moment that you feel alpha for a second, ready to grab their small heads and squeeze it as a orange or a lemon.

And I'm by no means good looking, but I have the looks of a serious military officer. This is how I look like, just angrier and I don't have NCT. (Dont exactly look like him but just the vibes)

39197221_-_25_07_2016_-_china-corruption_military.jpg
Your jawline isn't as square as his is it? If so :chad::chad:

Must be nice feeling like a dominant masculine male who girls despite not being sexually attracted to actually sees you as a male.

Must be nice feeling like a dominant masculine male who girls despite not being sexually attracted to actually sees you as a male.
Yet as soon the conversation begins my autism speech pattern would give me away as a incel

Yet as soon the conversation begins my autism speech pattern would give me away as a incel

Get Tinder and get someone who’s good at talking to women to talk for you if that’s an issue.

Your jawline isn't as square as his is it? If so :chad::chad:
I do have a jaw like the guy, though defineness depends on the lighting of the room... Well I still have BF to lose.

And you need good shadowed cheekbones with low face fat to par up with the jawline to look good.

Well it's still better than nothing.

Still it must be nice knowing you could crush them if you wanted to, the only thing holding you back is the invisible chains of the law me on the other hand I could get beating up by a kitten. Even my cousins step daughter who is 10 years old has bigger wrists than me, I am not kidding.

The good thing about having brute phenotype is that people don't want to mess you with you, the bad thing is that no one wants to approach you

Still it must be nice knowing you could crush them if you wanted to, the only thing holding you back is the invisible chains of the law me on the other hand I could get beating up by a kitten. Even my cousins step daughter who is 10 years old has bigger wrists than me, I am not kidding.
Facial wise I would mog some of the people but I'm not sure about my actual fighting capabilities though lol

youre not a high T, huge skulled ogrecel stop fucking coping lmao. plus youre only 5'10

youre not a high T, huge skulled ogrecel stop fucking coping lmao. plus youre only 5'10
Well I do have larger skull than most people, and group photos shows this. I was even nicknamed big head asiacel in my old school. Not sure about my T though.
As for height ..Well it could always be worse.

I have a fucking huge skull and a tiny frame, so I look like a deformed retard. I always have people looking at me when I go out so I have to put on extra clothes to give my body some bulk.

I have a fucking huge skull and a tiny frame, so I look like a deformed retard. I always have people looking at me when I go out so I have to put on extra clothes to give my body some bulk.
What is your wrist girth

I always thought Asians naturally had wider skulls. Whats your skull circumference? mines 27 inches at forehead level and I'm only 5'9 kek

I always thought Asians naturally had wider skulls. Whats your skull circumference? mines 27 inches at forehead level and I'm only 5'9 kek
Yes Asians have wider skull, but I take this to a next level by having a skull that stands out.

Idk about circumference I need to measure it when I have time.

are you a ricecel OP?