Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT fagsearcher praising their humor

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★
IMG 0126

What site is this on?

OMG who even cares about this shit apart from incels and ITards? ITards sniff farts after incels, and incels sniff farts after ITards. What's in it for an outsider?

Last edited:
Yes. I am so fucking violent disgusting piece of shit.

Honestly just sad that they feel the need to mentally masturbate like that
Its called soooyence :soy: :soy:

Our jfl prefixed posts r much funnier to me tbh

OMG who even cares about this shit apart from incels and ITards? ITards sniff farts after incels, and incels sniff farts after ITards. What's in there for an outsider?
Just h-indexmaxx bro

Its called soooyence :soy: :soy:

Our jfl prefixed posts r much funnier to me tbh
If you have to explain why something is funny using science. Then it's clearly not funny

Verbose and flowery language, for IT of all things...

Verbose and flowery language, for IT of all things...
Why not tho
Of course a normie cucksearcher will support them against us hated minority

what humor?
I just skimmed the pooyper
Apparently just the cringe shit they post or comment there (our blaming foids for everything stuff)

OMG who even cares about this shit apart from incels and ITards? ITards sniff farts after incels, and incels sniff farts after ITards. What's in it for an outsider?
Exactly who cares about these IT pedophiles

Exactly who cares about these IT pedophiles
Its just a topic for research through which he can increase his h index n become….a more renowned Npcearcher

Verbose and flowery language
It reminds me of how every time I had to make elaborate about some book (these books sucked so bad, I only read summaries) with requirement of gorilion words as part of a school test I would write exactly like that guy. I would sometimes score a sentence out only to stretch it out into five new ones.
What a fucking fart-sniffing, "Science", JFL :feelskek:

Anyway, how come if I threw some of that "Vigilante disparaging humour" (which in IT rendition is often just calls for rape/murder/suicide under thin layer of reddit smugness) at just about any group other than incels I'd get banned from 99% of places on the internet?
Well, that's because low status men are one of the few groups that don't have any political power or big money backing them up, so they are "safe" to mock, you can mock them with impunity, you don't lose any brownie points or social status from doing so.

This shit would be like seeing a bunch of peasants (a very fat and dysgenic peasants mind you, many of them wearing wigs and makeup despite being balding men :lul:) throwing rocks at some untouchable outcast near a medieval village and going
"Wow, that's vigilante disparaging humour!:soy::soy::soy:".

Last edited: