Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT fags think that bullying is normal

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★★
When I watch the IT (I don’t really watch the IT because I just get nervous and it literally makes no sense), I see a lot of people that feature posts of incels that talk about being bullied and treated like garbage due to their genetics and the IT fags, troons and soys make fun of them and bully them and they even enhance that bullying and their comments on retarddit are something like: “You didn’t get bullied, just ignored”, “You’re not entitled to attention”, “People have a right to ignore you”

It’s just hilarious that when they talk about themselves, normies, foids and so on, they use the term “right” or “having a right” but when they talk about us, inkies, they misuse the word “entitled” and they get obsessed of this word.”You’re not entitled to that shit, You’re not entitled to anything” and so on.Pure hypocrisy and ragefuel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::reeeeee:

Something being normal doesn't justify it

Bullying and exclusion are signature normie behaviors.

Who the fuck cares what those soy chugging faggots and holes think tbh mang

In their minds, you can't bully an ugly man. It is attractive people's duty to show the pecking order of this world so it is NATURAL that it happens.
full

IT usERs peaked in middle school and feel so much nostalgia from when bullying was the norm