Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT fags seething over curry rape

Why are currys so based and funny?

I really want that video. Whoever has it dm me

i don't "celebrate" rape. i just find rape interesting.

It's the epitome of comedy to watch the oppressed subhuman take pussy that was previously reserved for Chad only.

link to original thread?

Its funny watching them seething, like who fucking cares billion worse things happen every day.

@Blackpillapologist @Caesercel @Zer0/∞ @HighTGymcel

And then they'll talk about no sympathy like they ever had sympathy for us before

Daily reminder the number of convicted rapists on this forum is 0.
Daily reminder that the number of convicted PEDOPHILE RAPISTS on IT is 1+
Its funny watching them seething, like who fucking cares billion worse things happen every day.
yea, thousands of ugly men kill themselves but the second a foid gets hurt its the end of the world :feelsclown:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/rdxxz9/celebrating_rape_is_a_different_level_of_weird/

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

There's nothing both roasties and soy"boys" alike despise more than a short ugly ethnic subhuman cheating his genetic destiny and forcibly taking what he deserves :feelzez:

if he was a cumskin chad she would orgasm at least 10 times and beg him to fuck her in all her holes

OH NO... IT'S LE HECKIN (NOT) WHOLESOME RAPERINOS:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
imagine being such fucking drama queens. God fucking damnit, the things i'd do to witness a Reddit genocide.

This shit happens like everyday here nobody gives a fuck and they are crying in comments like it's one of us who did it

anyone got the video? need that link in the dms.

This shit happens like everyday here nobody gives a fuck and they are crying in comments like it's one of us who did it
legit those pussies need man up. women get raped daily in Afghanistan. shit is old news

They care about this but not the gore videos posted on here way more frequently than a rape video. Normies and foids really think rape is worse than murder and torture. :feelskek:
It's normal for men to just take sex by force, that's how these stupid foids are forced to reproduce.

OH NO... IT'S LE HECKIN (NOT) WHOLESOME RAPERINOS:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
imagine being such fucking drama queens. God fucking damnit, the things i'd do to witness a Reddit genocide.
Reddit is such sanitized garbage tbh, it's everything wrong with the modern internet.

Hope that vid was legit, I’m rock hard

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/rdxxz9/celebrating_rape_is_a_different_level_of_weird/

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

There's nothing both roasties and soy"boys" alike despise more than a short ugly ethnic subhuman cheating his genetic destiny and forcibly taking what he deserves :feelzez:

Where can i find this based post an imigur link
DM me video

anyone got the video? need that link in the dms.
you guys still need it?

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's hilarious how easily triggered our übermensch IT chad and stacy overlords are

you can literally use russian search engine ‘yandex.com’ and search “indian rape videos” and the currys have uploaded hundreds

t. knower