Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT faggot thinks i`m a Psychopath

Mistaking autism for psychopathy is indication of peak brainlet performance

my response to IT

Goo Ooze GIF

I feel zero empathy for Foids doesn`t make me a psychopath just makes me realistic

I wonder how IT would psychoanalyze me? Kek that'd be a good one

They live rent free in your mind you attentioncaller.

I've been called that dozens of times on IT and lexxxmaria comments on TikTok. I've also received death threats and calls for me to be raped. It's actually pretty funny

Fun fact: Doctor AspERgER called asperger syndrom psychopathy. I dont remember the exact term but he never used the term "autism". He used some "... psychopathy" term.

But you can somehow fix serial killer and pedophile chads?

Lmfao too bad this guys dont post our content their as often

Aren't autists basically the opposite of psychopaths? Psychopaths have high cognitive but low affective empathy while autists have low cognitive but high affective empathy

Aren't autists basically the opposite of psychopaths? Psychopaths have high cognitive but low affective empathy while autists have low cognitive but high affective empathy
main-qimg-7346ca98905c8c08da5bc86b39ebf176-pjlq

The patterns in brain scans differ between psychopaths and autists, plus psychopaths still resemble normalfags a lot more than they do autists. This observation alone is very poignant and insightful. Normies and psychopaths share more in common with each other than we do with either, yet it's not concerning to normgroids that their neural pathways are structured more like emotionless amoral despicable human beings.

That's can't be true since women love psychopaths.