Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT fag admits that he enjoys seeing us suffer in loneliness

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
8616F415 602F 463D A37C C070CFE07938

just don't even know anymore

I hope he gets de red rum

IT hates us. Water is wet.

Pure evil, Just pure evil.

They’re sadistic scum
I don’t hate them. They’re just like us, Incels, just in denial. They’ll come around one day.

I think they lash out because they realize we’re not so different.

Doesn't sounds like they're decent human beings to me. Ngl, they should srsly work on their toxic personalities.

Doesn't sounds like they're decent human beings to me. Ngl, they should srsly work on their toxic personalities.
they claim our personality is why we’re virgins yet many of them are virgins

What a sad and pathetic life they must have, that feeding off others suffering somehow gives them life.

The worst one is that cam whore. She really needs to be doxxed.

IT going masks off

I'd stay away from IT. At this point you spend more time there than Cuckma.

the bull was ravaging his wife as he wrote that in the room next to them, hearing her moan like a whore

That guy must have negative t levels.

I can't wait to see those cucks cry when men get blackpilled and take foid's rights away.
IT shouldn’t have rights either
I can't wait to see those cucks cry when men get blackpilled and take foid's rights away.
IT shouldn’t have rights either

IT are sadistic cunts

That dude is lonely as well, fucking retarded fuck

In reality, people like them will suffer much more.
Don't forget to log out and log in with your throw away for posting on r/suicidewatch

If they’re horrified by what we say then why do they look at our threads so much?
they're not horrified they want to entertain themselves with a shitty subreddit

Why isnt that bullying sub banned yet?

The thread they're talking about is a little extreme, but that doesn't give them the right to call for mass ostracization and loneliness of all incels. It's like calling for all Mexicans to be executed because one killed some people.

The thread they're talking about is a little extreme, but that doesn't give them the right to call for mass ostracization and loneliness of all incels. It's like calling for all Mexicans to be executed because one killed some people.
And sometimes they mock an incel when the incel simply is depressed

And sometimes they mock an incel when the incel simply is depressed
That's what pisses me off the most about these asshats. BrazilianSigma did that at least four or five times, but of course he deleted the threads shortly after. There were even other IT users downvoting his shit when he did that, but those IT users would also get downvoted. JFL.

That's what pisses me off the most about these asshats. BrazilianSigma did that at least four or five times, but of course he deleted the threads shortly after. There were even other IT users downvoting his shit when he did that, but those IT users would also get downvoted. JFL.
They really piss me off. I remember I one time fantasized about killing danigirl3694. No this isn’t inciting violence, I was just furious

May God protect tallfags in Incelistan because by law their safety will not be guaranteed !

May God protect tallfags in Incelistan because by law their safety will not be guaranteed !
Incelistan is another incel forum but they’re very cucked