Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT explains incels as ascend: just learn how to cook bro

I know how to make bitch lasgna, ngl.

I can cook turkey where is my stacy?

Idiots don't get the humor

Just Become a Chef theory

I'd eat that ngl.

I used to regularly browse r/mgtow and tbf it was cringey to see those posts of them showing their 'independent', 'manly' and 'badass' activities like making bbq, fishing, drinking alcohol and going for a solo hike etc.

Though Im all for it if it's preventing them from roping or going ER, hearing abt their lives being destroyed and losing custody of kids is scary af ngl.

I can cook A LOT better than over 80% of foids at Uni.

Most people that go to Uni:

-cant make toast without burning it.
-cant make rice.
-cant make an egg.
-live off ready meals
-cant make a 3 course meal.

Just looking in the shopping baskets of foids, they all buy ready meals and Uncle Ben's rice and microwave rice.

Western Foids can't cook (well the ones at Uni) and any foid that can was raised in an ethnic country and is here as an International student.

I'm not gonna lie, that MGTOWcel needs to learn how to cook. Not because it'll get him laid otherwise I'd have been married by now, but because it looks disgusting and unhealthy.
I regularly browse r/mgtow and tbf it was cringey to see those posts of them showing their 'independent', 'manly' and 'badass' activities like making bbq, fishing, drinking alcohol and going for a solo hike etc.

Though Im all for it if it's preventing them from roping or going ER, hearing abt their lives being destroyed and losing custody of kids is scary af ngl.

Jfl i can cook pretty good

@Philosophycel does cooking work for getting foids buddy boyo?

@Philosophycel does cooking work for getting foids buddy boyo?
If you're already attractive it does. If you're ugly women don't want to eat anything you've touched.

Im no gordon ramsey but if you gave me supplies i could make a nice meal

Not only can incels cook better than foids, we grill better too.

So are you slayers.co version of sigma?

going his own way seems to be working out great for him

I used to regularly browse r/mgtow and tbf it was cringey to see those posts of them showing their 'independent', 'manly' and 'badass' activities like making bbq, fishing, drinking alcohol and going for a solo hike etc.

They all pretend to have fun alone and then post about that online...

Foids should cook for me not the other way around

I can cook A LOT better than over 80% of foids at Uni.

Most people that go to Uni:

-cant make toast without burning it.
-cant make rice.
-cant make an egg.
-live off ready meals
-cant make a 3 course meal.

Just looking in the shopping baskets of foids, they all buy ready meals and Uncle Ben's rice and microwave rice.

Is it really that bad?

That is the most randomly combinations of food together wtf

I've made homemade lasagne, sweet and rich coffee-flavoured chocolate cake, meringues with soft and chewy centres and steamed fish with soy sauce, shallots ginger and capsicum recently. WHERE IS MY PUSSY I.T.? WHERE IS MY GF?

Is it really that bad?
Yes.

A lot of people go their entire life with their parents cooking for them.
Some still go to Uni with that happening - They'll go home every weekend and they're mum will cook them a week worth of food for them to take.