Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It enrages me that losers like my dad reproduced

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
My dad is a fucking deathnic, shit genes all over, manlet, bald, works as a fucking icecream man and barely speaks english. He literally has the fucking bagelcel physique and nearly the same height. The fact that this genetic abomination got to reproduce proves how easy he had it in his early life. He basically asked my moms dad about marrying her and im assuming he saw him as a productive man who earns money so he let him marry her. That fucking easy lol. No such thing exists anymore cause women can get loads of their own money now. I look much better than him but i will never reproduce due to these cucked times we're in

Imagine living in a world where you can simply work hard and get rewarded with women

your dad cuck you

My father was unable to complete community college. He couldn't complete his math courses or understand simple concepts. He also seems unable to comprehend abstract speech properly when speaking to people.

(He spent his days in manual labor jobs)

My paternal cousins, however, have degrees in Sociology and Marketing. Their sister is a paralegal.

Last edited:
I barely saw my father when growing up; he was always partying and playing guitar at those parties as well as getting drunk. But he has the nerve to critique my weed copez :smonk:

your dad still mogs us to Saturn

Women are shallow whores.

betabuxxing inevitably creates incels. Thats why even if you ascend you should never breed and condemn your male offspring

In the one in a billion chance I ascend I would never curse anyone with my genes.

Boomers had it so easy man, to think just 50-100 years ago many of us would likely have had a wife and kids in our 20s.

My father was unable to complete community college. He couldn't complete his math courses or understand simple concepts. He also seems unable to comprehend abstract speech properly when speaking to people.

(He spent his days in manual labor jobs)

My paternal cousins, however, have degrees in Sociology and Marketing. Their sister is a paralegal.
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back