Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It drives me crazy that lefrenchcel is not anymore here

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
he wasn't corrupt in any way and had his heart on the right place. did you think he will come back? I fell bad for him that he were scared (from who?). I have some theories why he was scared...
@LeFrenchCel

Last edited:
The good guys always lose

The good guys always lose
and thats the problem with all this fucking websites. He left but I think they don't want to tell us why...

what was one of his last messages again before he disappeared? That he felt something bad was going to happen to him

IMG 1051

Yeah the forum feels deserted, I hope he is doing well

what was one of his last messages again before he disappeared? That he felt something bad was going to happen to him
yes exactly

he wasn't corrupt in any way and had his heart on the right place.
He truly did. I thought all of that talk about the feds being on his ass was a joke, but it wasn't. :fuk:

He was a real one.

I don't even drink, but I'll have a shot in his honor. :feelsbadman:

He truly did. I thought all of that talk about the feds being on his ass was a joke, but it wasn't. :fuk:
I don't think it have something to do with feds (it have always something to do with them). My theory are more in the other direction. coughcough the other authorities coughcough

which one?
I don't know, that's just what I read here the other day. Of course, it could easily be all bullshit someone made up, because of course it could be. I assumed it was bullshit at first, but it may not have been.

I don't know, that's just what I read here the other day. Of course, it could easily be all bullshit someone made up, because of course it could be. I assumed it was bullshit at first, but it may not have been.
nah man, I don't believe this...he never wrote something bad