Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT doesn't understand evolution (more anti-science quakery from IT)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Someone posted a wikipedia article here a while ago about concealed ovulation being a tactic females use to trick males into thinking they're the fathers and stick with her. This is something that's seen in many mammals where the females have very high promiscuity rates.

Regardless, this is how IT reacted when they saw this post.

Apparently they don't understand how evolution works. Traits evolve without conscious understanding and occur through natural selection to give females the the evolutionary advantage of getting chad genes while cucking her beta husband.

Primates and most other mammals have outward signals of ovulation that tell males that they are ready to be bred right now, and can carry their baby.
But there entire way of thinking is "I don't understand therefore inkwel dumb"

NOOOOOO inkwels are making words up, making up wikipedia pages, and faking research dating back the the 1900s. :feels::feels::feels::soy:

Evolution isn't going to happen in the span of the last 50 years, it is a result of hundreds of thousands and even millions of years of evolution in the environment of out ancestors.
Literally sound as dumb as the people that say "If we come from monkey, then why don't I see monkey become humans?"

Can't lose what you never had.

Wikipedia sources what it says, how about you follow the references or take 2 seconds to google the idea instead of trying to appeal to authority like professors who don't like wikipedia and just ignore the entire concept altogether.

See inkwell, it's just theories, which means it's all fake bullshit. Just like evolutionary theory, atomic theory, and theory of gravity.

Most of them are trannies and so they don't ovulate or understand

Someone posted a wikipedia article here a while ago about concealed ovulation being a tactic females use to trick males into thinking they're the fathers and stick with her. This is something that's seen in many mammals where the females have very high promiscuity rates.

View attachment 426792
Brookshire-Hathaway originally posted as white-lantern-live. He claimed to have a wife and kids.

www.reddit.com/r/StartingStrength/comments/8sepcf/foam_rolling_technique_and_alternative_options/e0z07fy/?context=3

Later, as Brookshire-Hathaway, he said he and his wife didn't have any kids yet.

ibb.co/dpHPm6Q

He claims his wife was a Gates Scholar at age 22 and graduated from Cambridge with a PhD in physiology, development, and neuroscience. The problem is there is a directory of all of the Gates Cambridge scholars in history, and you can search by degree type. There are only five women in history who match this description, and none are the woman he cycles in his avatar and claims is his "wife." Additionally, all the yearbooks are also up, and if you search those yearbooks using Ctrl-F for the degree, you can see that woman he claims is his wife is not in there for that degree type.

Here is the woman he claims is his wife: ibb.co/7tr9fS9

Here he is claiming she was a Gates Scholar: ibb.co/s537gPv

Here he is claiming she graduated with the degree from Cambridge: ibb.co/xYVx0s1

Physiology, Development, and Neuroscience Gates Scholars: www.gatescambridge.org/our-scholars/directory/?keywords=&first_name=&last_name=&entry_year=&subject=&status=&college=&department=Dept+of+Physiology%2C+Development+and+Neuroscience&country=&biography=&prev_uni_name=

The other problem with his claim is she's not in the yearbooks either:

Yearbooks: www.gatescambridge.org/our-scholars/yearbooks/

Did they redo the yearbook to remove her as well, and somehow change the page numbers so that none are missing?

Brookshire-Hathaway originally posted as white-lantern-live. He claimed to have a wife and kids.

www.reddit.com/r/StartingStrength/comments/8sepcf/foam_rolling_technique_and_alternative_options/e0z07fy/?context=3

Later, as Brookshire-Hathaway, he said he and his wife didn't have any kids yet.

ibb.co/dpHPm6Q

He claims his wife was a Gates Scholar at age 22 and graduated from Cambridge with a PhD in physiology, development, and neuroscience. The problem is there is a directory of all of the Gates Cambridge scholars in history, and you can search by degree type. There are only five women in history who match this description, and none are the woman he cycles in his avatar and claims is his "wife." Additionally, all the yearbooks are also up, and if you search those yearbooks using Ctrl-F for the degree, you can see that woman he claims is his wife is not in there for that degree type.

Here he is claiming she graduated with the degree from Cambridge: ibb.co/xYVx0s1

Physiology, Development, and Neuroscience Gates Scholars: www.gatescambridge.org/our-scholars/directory/?keywords=&first_name=&last_name=&entry_year=&subject=&status=&college=&department=Dept+of+Physiology%2C+Development+and+Neuroscience&country=&biography=&prev_uni_name=

Did they redo the yearbook to remove her as well, and somehow change the page numbers so that none are missing?
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
bro, you randomly did research on the first person that was there, and he was full of shit.
I'm seriously starting to believe 99% of the shit on reddit is fake larping bullshit, especially when it is anything positive about themselves or someone they know.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
bro, you randomly did research on the first person that was there, and he was full of shit.
Not my research but something someone else compiled. But when someone talks shit they are under no obligation to not be found full of shit.
I'm seriously starting to believe 99% of the shit on reddit is fake larping bullshit, especially when it is anything positive about themselves or someone they know.
IncelTear "watchdogs" are frauds.

Not my research but something someone else compiled. But when someone talks shit they are under no obligation to not be found full of shit.

IncelTear "watchdogs" are frauds.
The fact someone else compiled it means he's like one of the people like Brazillian sigma was.
Wouldn't be surprised if he's an incel in denial.

View attachment 426792
Apparently they don't understand how evolution works. Traits evolve without conscious understanding and occur through natural selection to give females the the evolutionary advantage of getting chad genes while cucking her beta husband.

View attachment 426793
Primates and most other mammals have outward signals of ovulation that tell males that they are ready to be bred right now, and can carry their baby.

View attachment 426795
NOOOOOO inkwels are making words up, making up wikipedia pages, and faking research dating back the the 1900s. :feels::feels::feels::soy:

View attachment 426796
Evolution isn't going to happen in the span of the last 50 years, it is a result of hundreds of thousands and even millions of years of evolution in the environment of out ancestors.
Literally sound as dumb as the people that say "If we come from monkey, then why don't I see monkey become humans?"

View attachment 426797
Can't lose what you never had.

View attachment 426798
View attachment 426799
Wikipedia sources what it says, how about you follow the references or take 2 seconds to google the idea instead of trying to appeal to authority like professors who don't like wikipedia and just ignore the entire concept altogether.

View attachment 426801
See inkwell, it's just theories, which means it's all fake bullshit. Just like evolutionary theory, atomic theory, and theory of gravity.
The vast majority of IT is just blatant misrepresentation of what our actual positions are/e.g. your typical “Strawman Fallacy”.

Same thing happens all the time where the easiest way to “beat” another group/vilify them to your own tribe is to just twist and distort their actual positions to the point of absurdity then attack the strawman instead of the actual position.

The irony with IT is that the studies and data sets regarding speed and online dating and sex/relationships (you know, the ones we’ve compiled for ages now/the compilation over on incels.wiki’s blackpill science article or by Gymcelled here on these forums for example) overwhelmingly demonstrate that Incels are broadly correct about women and the state of things — they just refuse to believe it because it isn’t what benefits them.

Other times it’s not even a strawman, there’s a legitimate fact as demonstrated by said studies and they just deny it because it goes against their preconceived notion or because they don’t like the way the actual truth of it paints women. Can’t have anyone thinking that it’s women who are actually the privileged sex now can we.

Last edited:
The vast majority of IT is just blatant misrepresentation of what our actual positions are/e.g. your typical “Strawman Fallacy”.

Same thing happens all the time where the easiest way to “beat” another group/vilify them to your own tribe is to just twist and distort their actual positions to the point of absurdity then attack the strawman instead of the actual position.

The irony with IT is that the studies and data sets regarding speed and online dating and sex/relationships (you know, the ones we’ve compiled for ages now/the compilation over on incels.wiki’s blackpill science article or by Gymcelled here on these forums for example) overwhelmingly demonstrate that Incels are broadly correct about women and the state of things — they just refuse to believe it because it isn’t what benefits them.

Other times it’s not even a strawman, there’s a legitimate fact as demonstrated by said studies and they just deny it because it goes against their preconceived notion or because they don’t like the way the actual truth of it paints women. Can’t have anyone thinking that it’s women who are actually the privileged sex now can we.
They go so far in their delusions that they literally make up what incel stand for, and claim it has nothing to do with being virgin, but rather it’s a mindset. That’s like me saying handicapped people aren’t really disabled, and it’s just a state of mind, and therefore should be mocked and ridiculed.

Their reaction to @Gymcelled’s post truly shows that they have 0 understanding of science already, so them not understanding the overwhelming amounts of scientific data is only seems natural in this light.

Trannies don't understand basic science and failed basic high school biology. Which is no surprise considering they can't even tell what their gender is.

Ironic, considering Redditards are all about I LOVE SCIENCE! But I suppose their science is pop-sci they guzzle down from BuzzFeed, Rick & Morty and MCUck movies.

Last edited:
Trannies don't understand basic science and failed basic high school biology. Which is no surprise considering they can't even tell what their gender is.

Ironic, considering Redditards are all about I LOVE SCIENCE! But I suppose their science is pop-sci they guzzle down from BuzzFeed, Rick & Morty and MCUck movies.
“I love science!”

They say as they deny the blackpill, deny that each race is geneticallty different and distant from each other, and also think that a men dressing up as a woman is a biological woman.
They go so far in their delusions that they literally make up what incel stand for, and claim it has nothing to do with being virgin, but rather it’s a mindset. That’s like me saying handicapped people aren’t really disabled, and it’s just a state of mind, and therefore should be mocked and ridiculed.

Their reaction to @Gymcelled’s post truly shows that they have 0 understanding of science already, so them not understanding the overwhelming amounts of scientific data is only seems natural in this light.
Leftists are braindead. What did expect from ITcels? Meaningful and non- lefitst-biased discussion?
Most of them are trannies and so they don't ovulate or understand
They are men dressing up as women, and yet they consider us as mentally unhinged and depraved.

"Leftist science"

“I love science!”

They say as they deny the blackpill, deny that each race is geneticallty different and distant from each other, and also think that a men dressing up as a woman is a biological woman.

Leftists are braindead. What did expect from ITcels? Meaningful and non- lefitst-biased discussion?
JFL, never began for ITcels

Retard SJWs do this stupid shit all the time now where they just pretend that words have no meaning and alter definitions to suit their own purposes (e.g. all the infinite gender nonsense).

:feelstastyman:'but its inside my body, incels so dumb'

Retard SJWs do this stupid shit all the time now where they just pretend that words have no meaning and alter definitions to suit their own purposes (e.g. all the infinite gender nonsense).

ibb.co/dpHPm6Q

You better screencap and/or archive this fam

jfl you nailed. It's literally dunning kruger idiots thinking they're outsmarting people

You better screencap and/or archive this fam

jfl you nailed. It's literally dunning kruger idiots thinking they're outsmarting people
I just noticed I used the wrong their, there, they're.
It's over for proofreading cels.