Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It doesn't matter where you go online or rl sex havers will remind you of their wives/sexhaving

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal Alien, AIN no.1106
Legit just visited a jewtube vid of an old game stream and reading the comments enjoying myself then I see it these are legit everywhere even in spaces unrelated I am constantly reminded of accomplishments I will never achieve cause foids despise me at 5'6 ltn face in burgerland.

Capture

I want to punch my monitor when I see this shit online

well look on the bright side. this poor cuck is not allowed to enjoy his copes and is probably forced to wake up, go to work, and betabuxx all day long. with no pussy of course. its like friends with benefits except without the friends or benefits

Normies being retarded as usual. Imagine bringing more life to this hell hole.

The internet is just slowly becoming a reflection of Normies. Gone are the days of nerdy, soulful autists with personality creating their own online culture and keeping things interesting.

The internet is just slowly becoming a reflection of Normies. Gone are the days of nerdy, soulful autists with personality creating their own online culture and keeping things interesting.
Yep it is way bigger now hell forums are also not really a thing just cuckit subbcuckits.

The moment normgroids touched the internet it all went to shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back