Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I FUCKING DO

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I BUILT THE STRENGTH IN THE GYM.

I CUT DOWN TO A LEAN BODY.

I STARTED GETTING THE SPECIFIC FASHIONABLE HAIR CUTS.

I RISKED SKIN CANCER TO GET A GLOWING TAN TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I ACTUALLY GO OUTSIDE.

I BOUGHT THE EXPENSIVE FASHIONABLE CLOTHES.

I GROOMED MY BODY PERFECTLY DAILY.

I APPLIED TO UNIVERSITY FOR A DEGREE I HAD ZERO INTEREST IN JUST TO BE AROUND LOTS OF PEOPLE TO SOCIALIZE WITH.

I TRIED MAKING CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE.

I TRIED ALL OF THE DATING APPS AND GET ZERO RESULTS WHILE LIVING IN A HUGE FUCKING "PROGRESSIVE" CITY WITH MILLIONS OF "PROGRESSIVE" WOMEN

I TRIED YEARS OF TREATMENT WITH MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS SUCH AS CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS AND PSYCHIATRISTS.

NONE OF IT FUCKING WORKS.

NONE OF IT CHANGES ANYTHING.

NOTHING EVER CHANGES.

I AM AT THE POINT WHERE I THINK "CHANGE" ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN ACTUALLY FORCE, IT IS SOMETHING THAT JUST HAPPENS NATURALLY, MANUFACTURING CHANGE TO IMPROVE YOUR OWN LIFE IS A FUCKING LIE.

EVERY SINGLE ATTEMPT AT CHANGE I HAVE EVER MADE ENDS UP WITH NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE IN OUTCOMES.

THE ONLY TIME MY LIFE HAS EVER CHANGED IS WHEN OUTSIDE FORCES CHANGE IT, ANYTHING I DO HAS NO IMPACT OR CHANGE ON MY LIFE.

EVERYTHING IS A DEAD END NO MATTER WHAT I FUCKING DO.

NOTHING EVER WORKS OUT HOW I WANT IT TO WORK OUT NO MATTER HOW MUCH I FUCKING TRY.

LIFE IS A LITERAL FUCKING MEME.

I AM LEARNED HELPLESSNESS.

Last edited:
Did something happen today?

I RISKED SKIN CANCER TO GET A GLOWING TAN TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I ACTUALLY GO OUTSIDE.

I APPLIED TO UNIVERSITY FOR A DEGREE I HAD ZERO INTEREST IN JUST TO BE AROUND LOTS OF PEOPLE TO SOCIALIZE WITH.

I TRIED YEARS OF TREATMENT WITH MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS SUCH AS CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS AND PSYCHIATRISTS.

NOTHING EVER CHANGES.

I AM AT THE POINT WHERE I THINK "CHANGE" ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN ACTUALLY FORCE, IT IS SOMETHING THAT JUST HAPPENS NATURALLY, MANUFACTURING CHANGE TO IMPROVE YOUR OWN LIFE IS A FUCKING LIE.

EVERY CHANGE I HAVE EVER DONE ENDS UP WITH NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE IN OUTCOMES.

THE ONLY TIME MY LIFE HAS EVER CHANGED IS WHEN OUTSIDE FORCES CHANGE IT, ANYTHING I DO HAS NO IMPACT OR CHANGE ON MY LIFE.

NOTHING EVER WORKS OUT HOW I WANT IT TO WORK OUT NO MATTER HOW MUCH I FUCKING TRY.

competing against an infinite amount of men worldwide is like pissing into an ocean and trying to turn it yellow

NOTHING EVER CHANGES.

EVERY CHANGE I HAVE EVER DONE ENDS UP WITH NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE IN OUTCOMES.

I probably have skin cancer cause I tried to achieve a tan making me look like I go outside. You're not trying hard enough.

there is no salvation for the truecel, only pain, hardship and a needle to take your life with if you decide you've had enough of this gay world

I don’t even care anymore I do everything at my own pace, if anyone wants to tell me any different I’ll tell them to fuck off
I probably have skin cancer cause I tried to achieve a tan making me look like I go outside. You're not trying hard enough.
I’m glad I have skin that makes me self-conscious about going out in the sun. Anglo Celtic genetics are a bitch in that respect

it doesn't matter what men do, we are judged and valued purely on the factors out of our control

Lmao I've done pretty much all the thing you mentioned aswell,all that changed is that my cofidence slightly increased

Try and put your angER to use somehow.

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

it doesn't matter what men do, we are judged and valued purely on the factors out of our control
Chad isn’t judge for what he does. Just ugly or average men who are disposable are judged quite harshly

This post is the Essence of high T . Good Job .
I can feel your rage through the screen .
Now use this rage , capitalize on it .
Make this World a bettER place ;)
I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE

I WAS BORN A SUB 4 MALE
GANG GANG GANG GANG

I feel this in my bones you're not alone man. 5 years of trying to become normie both physically and mentally and I'm just in a worse place and poorer. I'm beginning to realize that in this type of situation the only hope is to take drastic measures and alternative maxx, either moving to another country or becoming literally someone else with surgery. Our environment shapes us, there is no try hard enough and you will change.

I don’t even care anymore I do everything at my own pace, if anyone wants to tell me any different I’ll tell them to fuck off
This is high IQ .
The Answer is to develop a IDGAF-Mentality
and just give up all hope .
This Life isnt so serious .
Its nothing special , just enjoy your health and your copes and ride this train til you get bored of it .

Conservativation of energy is useful in times like these.

"There is no try. There is only doodoo! So do not!" - yoba

Same thing happened with me. The only thing we can do is sit back and watch the shitshow, there is truly nothing to be done about our situation.

All the truecels of the world, unite!!

sorry to tell you but you should get the guts to get plastic surgery if youre in your mid 20s, the only thing that works.
plastisurgerymaxx + lowinhibmaxx thats it

Cucks and normies won't read this.
They only focus on someone venting something violent.
OP is suffering of trueceldom

its over since u didnt born as chad