Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "it doesn't matter if you missed out in high school"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

it also probably doesn't matter if you have no friends :soy:

inceltears think it's better to betabuxx post-wall old hags

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOUR LIFE IS SHITTY BRO, A STUDY FOUND THAT PEOPLE WITH GREAT LIVES ARE MORE DEPRESSED THAN PEOPLE WITH SHITTY LIVES.

Nothing matters bro.
Also keep paying taxes while i fuck my gf! Cool!

the gaslighting will get worse before it gets better

everything will get worse before it gets better

"Teen love doesn't matter at all, br0! Just look at this study br0!" -Normal person who experienced teen love.

it also probably doesn't matter if you have no friends :soy:
cuckit
not surprised lol
there are so many developmental milestones i missed out on, that i can never really get back or catch up on, to be even or equal with normies

This faux study probably just considered people that fucked and dated in college afterwards or betabuxx with a foid, but they still got friends and had a somewhat proper socializing. Less depressed = more bluepilled and less enraged than a pump and dump foid/beta. And wtf is being good at personal relationships? having many friends, girlfriends, fucks or the "quality" of the relationship you have? Either of those don't show anything tbh

I'm not a wallflower I'm a subhuman

You can't just skip social development and be fine. Normies are naive.

Found a link to the study, but you have to pay to read it, so fuck that.

Based on the abstract, the bullshit of this starts with the fact their sample is a bunch of 10th graders. The full effect of missing out on an entire stage of development in life don't all manifest by the time you are 16. JFL at anyone who thinks they do and that one can therefore do a study on this basis. Fuck the hack-asses doing this chicanery.

"Study finds inceldom is good for you based on study using horseshit methodology". JFL.

EDIT: Should also add the obvious--the fact they just looked at "dating", not sex. The happiness of most of these "well adjusted" people can probably be explained by the fact that while they may not be formally "dating", they got/are getting laid.

Last edited:
Most commets are people saying its not all that but they dont know what it feels like the have nothing at all

Have they considered they’re maybe “less depressed” is because in that timespan their life was so shit that any tiny positive thing gets blown out of proportion and they feel like the happiest person alive because they’ve felt like shit for so long?

Nice. They're actually now firing back with evidence rather than narcissistically going along with only anecdotal evidence b.s..
Have they considered they’re maybe “less depressed” is because in that timespan their life was so shit that any tiny positive thing gets blown out of proportion and they feel like the happiest person alive because they’ve felt like shit for so long?

Based. Can attest to this.

How can someone cope so hard they believe missing a developmental milestone is good for you.

So when we give studies that confirm the blackpill they don't count for some retarded reason, but when they take bullshit from "cracked.com" then it's an undeniable proof

just because they are less likely to be depressed doesn't mean slayers in hs are often depressed

just because they are less likely to be depressed doesn't mean slayers in hs are often depressed
it's impossible to be depressed in high school if you are popular

Infinite cope.