Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It doesn't matter how chads and incels dress

E

Extreme

Banned
-
So as we all know Chads are the most good looking males on this planet whereas we incels are the worst and that's why I think it doesn't matter how chads and incels dress because no matter what chads dress they'd still look attractive and the foids would run after them to suck their balls whereas no matter how well we incels dress we'd still be considered unattractive and ugly.

This. It's suifuel. I was with my sister and her bf over Christmas and the dude dressed like a homeless bum, literally, but still had women checking him out. He was homeless for years. He's a manlet like me but a bit taller with an insanely good looking face.

He's an unemployed ketamine addicted abusive alcoholic but gets pussy left and right. My sister even admitted she got with him for his looks and because he had a lot of girlfriends. It's fucked man

This. It's suifuel. I was with my sister and her bf over Christmas and the dude dressed like a homeless bum, literally, but still had women checking him out. He was homeless for years. He's a manlet like me but a bit taller with an insanely good looking face.

He's an unemployed ketamine addicted abusive alcoholic but gets pussy left and right. My sister even admitted she got with him for his looks and because he had a lot of girlfriends. It's fucked man
Foids don't care about personality or status. But only LOOKS LOOKS AND LOOKS

the most important aspects of yourself are those that you have no control over.

i fucking hate females

Trying to lookmaxx by buying cloths is a massive cope and a waste of money :feelshaha:

the most important aspects of yourself are those that you have no control over.

i fucking hate females
All thanks to soyciety giving zero iq toilets equal rights

So as we all know Chads are the most good looking males on this planet whereas we incels are the worst and that's why I think it doesn't matter how chads and incels dress because no matter what chads dress they'd still look attractive and the foids would run after them to suck their balls whereas no matter how well we incels dress we'd still be considered unattractive and ugly.
That’s the thing innit — when Chad dresses poorly or weirdly people see them and go “ooh how avant-garde!” Or if he’s dressed in pajamas they think “ooh he’s so chill and relaxed”.

Meanwhile if you’re ugly and do the same things the reception is not the same. Looks color the perception of basically everything you do.

Yep I remember back in the day wearing decent threads, didn't do shit for me.

True, I'm very good at dressing and putting together an outfit, but I still can't get bitches because they all want to fuck with Chad/Tyrone who dresses poorly and walks around with his pants sagging.