Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It doesn't make sense that God loves women.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★★
How can God create women and say that He loves them in His own way, when in fact, His way is opposite to the image that He Himself wants to propagate. Women are the root of evil, that's why they prefer evil, always evil. Even your mother. I've lost count of how many black pills I took from my mother.It doesn't make sense that God loves women.
@Moroccancel

And even though their freedoms have been taken away, they will continue to exist with their evil nature.

Last edited:
How can God create women and say that He loves them in His own way, when in fact, His way is opposite to the image that He Himself wants to propagate. Women are the root of evil, that's why they prefer evil, always evil. Even your mother. I've lost count of how many black pills I took from my mother.It doesn't make sense that God loves women.
@Moroccancel

And even though their freedoms have been taken away, they will continue to exist with their evil nature.
Because women are a test to the ancient incelraelites to see if they would destroy their societies out of lust of women. The incelraelites failed and were kicked out of inceldia by Allah.

After this they moved across the world and set up every great civilisation and achievement. But they got too powerful so DR yakub created the chad race to destroy them

All sin is the same type of disgusting in the eyes of God. Their time of judgement will come soon