Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT Doesn't Know The Definition Of Incel

Imagine being this stupid and retarded

Everything i dislike is inkwell

height is life

5'7 is the last height for chad faces. If you are below than 5'7 even chad face won't save you.
I'm 5'6.5

If he has matches he's not an incel

Fakecel if you can even get a match

"That's a rude and generalised assumption"
hahahaha right
NEVER in my life i've seen a woman say she likes short guys, ever
They always want >6'0

"That's a rude and generalised assumption"
hahahaha right
NEVER in my life i've seen a woman say she likes short guys, ever
They always want >6'0
If you have chad face you can slay even if you are a manlet but the height limit for that is 5'7.

He self deleted his account. He probably ascended. He said that he was 6ft tall.
mogs me, have fun being 5'9 as a zoomer, you're heightmogged by 90% of your generation, some women are taller than me and I witness it daily :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

IT being retards, wow what a surprise.

It’s our personality apparently

kinda bullshit. if he was a chad he could say he wants to eat her shit and she wouldnt unmatch him

mogs me, have fun being 5'9 as a zoomer, you're heightmogged by 90% of your generation, some women are taller than me and I witness it daily :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Burutal I am 5'7 and uni is like a hell

Inkler- man that soys dont like

kinda bullshit. if he was a chad he could say he wants to eat her shit and she wouldnt unmatch him
EXACTLY JFL CHAD CANT DO WRONG SHE WOULD BE BEGGING HIM TO SUCK HIS COCK EVEN IF HE ACTED 1000% MORE RETARDED

The Woman That Guy Was Talking To On Tinder And The Morons Here Saying If You Get A Match On Tinder Your A Fakecel Both Suck equally as much as eachother in my eyes.

If we were to believe IT cucks and IT whores then women don't select men at all based on our height or other physical traits. Its all about that personaliteehee. They can't be this retarded

If you have chad face you can slay even if you are a manlet but the height limit for that is 5'7.

this is true I noticed a sand nigger with a noodlewhore a month back, he was shorter than me like 5'5 but he decent face and was looksmaxxd

rarely if ever see a dude who's ugly and short.