Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It doesn't get easier

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
When you age you see your mental and physical capabilities declining before your very eyes. Things that have been easy years ago seem to be insourmontable obstacles in the present. Your opportunities decrease, even more doors close themselves in front of your eyes (in all regards).

You cannot meet people so easy when you grow older; friendships are forged during school, vocational training or university - afterwards a circle of friends is finished and new-comers cannot get it in. A circle of friends is an exclusivistic society and the access is denied to new people after a certain age because it is completed and doesn't need new additions. Without a circle of friends it's literally impossible to meet women, because the sub8-law is the absolute truth for dating-apps and clubs. The wall is a fucking myth.

The Boomer advice literally destroyed me: Work hard on your education and after doing that things become easier - no, things only become more and more difficult each year. Furthermore, real qualifications (like grades) aren't as important for success/finding employment as presentability/social skills. The thought of growing old makes everything look more and more bleak (especially if you didn't collect happy memories during your childhood), this future is nothing more than pure shit, time destroys the body and the mind, this is not what was promised to us. Aging with grace is an oxymoron. Each day coping with that reality becomes harder and harder.

the og has spoken
truth bomb dropped from the enola gay

When you age you see your mental and physical capabilities declining before your very eyes. Things that have been easy years ago seem to be insourmontable obstacles in the present. Your opportunities decrease, even more doors close themselves in front of your eyes (in all regards).

You cannot meet people so easy when you grow older; friendships are forged during school, vocational training or university - afterwards a circle of friends is finished and new-comers cannot get it in. A circle of friends is an exclusivistic society and the access is denied to new people after a certain age because it is completed and doesn't need new additions. Without a circle of friends it's literally impossible to meet women, because the sub8-law is the absolute truth for dating-apps and clubs. The wall is a fucking myth.

The Boomer advice literally destroyed me: Work hard on your education and after doing that things become easier - no, things only become more and more difficult each year. Furthermore, real qualifications (like grades) aren't as important for success/finding employment as presentability/social skills. The thought of growing old makes everything look more and more bleak (especially if you didn't collect happy memories during your childhood), this future is nothing more than pure shit, time destroys the body and the mind, this is not what was promised to us. Aging with grace is an oxymoron. Each day coping with that reality becomes harder and harder.
Tbh ngl. Everything in life is hard and most people take the things they've learnt easily for granted. I'm trying to research into sustaining myself as much as possible, since I wouldn't want to dip really hard when I grow year by year.

Absolutely true. It's impossible to make friends or have a social life post uni if you didn't have one before. As an incel everyone will just straight up hate you at work so that isn't really an option.

The age pill is fucking brutal, even at 16

Can confirm my parents fucked my chances of a social life