Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It doesn't get better

dew

dew

Recruit
★★
I've been browsing incel forums since ~2017, starting from the original reddit incels sub, then braincels, then here. Due to being extremely high inhib at the time, and being 16, I never joined. But I'd always see threads about how those under 20, 19, whatever can't be considered incels because puberty hasn't finished, whatever, whatever. I stopped browsing for a long while after 2019, and here I am again, instead of better, it's gotten worse. My looks have deteriorated even more, I'm starting to bald, and I've gotten negative comments on my appearance. On the plus side, I guess I've become somewhat low inhib. Sorry for the rant.

most men are supposed to be married before they go bald, giga ogre NGL

Welcome to the rotting.

Where are the braincels now? do they just rot here?

Thanks, glad I joined.
most men are supposed to be married before they go bald, giga ogre NGL
Over before it began, both sides of my family are either bald or balding, I knew this was gonna happen since I was very young
Where are the braincels now? do they just rot here?
Probably, either moved here or to that cucked incelswithouthate sub that STILL got banned, reddit is a meme lmao

Last edited:
I've been browsing incel forums since ~2017, starting from the original reddit incels sub, then braincels, then here. Due to being extremely high inhib at the time, and being 16, I never joined. But I'd always see threads about how those under 20, 19, whatever can't be considered incels because puberty hasn't finished, whatever, whatever. I stopped browsing for a long while after 2019, and here I am again, instead of better, it's gotten worse. My looks have deteriorated even more, I'm starting to bald, and I've gotten negative comments on my appearance. On the plus side, I guess I've become somewhat low inhib. Sorry for the rant.
I'm sorry brocel.

Just don't still be here at 38 like me.