Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It doesn't get better

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
I'm 32 years old and I've been rejected so hard and so often the spirit has been beaten out of me.

I'm far more worried about my economic prospects, which aren't looking so good. Spent my 20s working as a security guard (perfect profession for people with avoidant personality disorder), and now I'm trying to break into IT but it may be too late (I did earn a degree in that field recently but degrees are increasingly meaningless.)

Females my age have started hitting the wall hard. I do find it a bit hilarious, and I derive pleasure from looking at my female peers on facebook because almost none of them are as hot as they used to be.

I have found one solid cope though: weed. Being high and playing video-games/listening to music is so pleasurable I wouldn't trade anything for it.

I don't trust women. My goal in life is to buy a decent house in a city like Chicago or Columbus, Ohio and spend my life as an intellectual dilettante.

i used to cope by banging hookers while blazed

had to stop after becoming a schizocel though

i cant imagine sticking around until im 30 + tbh.

i cant imagine sticking around until im 30 + tbh.

Your libido slows down somewhat and you become a bit more chill after that age. I sincerely believe that not getting a relationship/girlfriend/intimacy is not a sufficient reason to off yourself.

Been with three hookers. 2 of them were awful and the experience made me wish I had just stayed home. The 3rd one was decent, but I think the real longing is for companionship and intimacy and (obviously) you can't get that from a hooker.

Also, I don't want to make another thread, but: I love you guys. You're fucking hilarious. I wish I had incel forums in my early 20s -- those were the days when the PUA scene was really taking off on the web ("The Game" had recently been published.) I remember buying into the bs that, through will-power and acting a certain way, I could become irresistible. This led to many cringey moments. But at least the early PUA scene was the predecessor of the manosphere/incelosphere.

Spent my 20s working as a security guard (perfect profession for people with avoidant personality disorder)

wut

AVPD tend to avoid any confrontation. As a security guard you are supposed to confront certain people

OP sounds like me but the workcel version. Yeah, women our age look horrible but we've been rejected for two decades while they've led lives of royalty. You're too content to support the people who have rejected and humiliated you though.

this is sui fuel. life is over if you don't have a degree. wagecucking is all to look forward to

wut

AVPD tend to avoid any confrontation. As a security guard you are supposed to confront certain people

not really, all security guards do is just sit there and talk to no one 99% of the time.

pERsonally I think that life can get a little bit bettER if those damn kids with the pumped up kicks, don't run and just take death.

My day is so shitty. The teacher ended the lesson 5 minutes later so I had to wait 1 hour to take the next bus .( Keep in mind that its cold as fuck and snowinghere in the north)
I wanna die