Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It depresses me knowing that at least 80% of this forum mogs me brutally

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
How the fuck can there be so many normies on a forum dedicated to genetically disprivileged individuals?

Why would you guys even want to LARP as a pathetic gigasubhuman such as myself?

you can kpopmaxx and just betabuxx ( i heard you are rich )

Excuse me sir, the sewers are further down the road

lol why?
it's not like you would get more pussy if the other users were uglier

lol why?
it's not like you would get more pussy if the other users were uglier
im just saying, id be nice if all of the other users here could relate to our suffering, but there are a significant number of people who probably don't belong here, 10 years later they'll call this "just a phase" when they're married to a becky

im just saying, id be nice if all of the other users here could relate to our suffering, but there are a significant number of people who probably don't belong here, 10 years later they'll call this "just a phase" when they're married to a becky
You live a better life than most here coz of your wealth.

what the fuck even is kpopmaxx
pretty rice boi ( aka plastic surgery maxxing ) :feelsmage::dab:
fyan.gif

you're one to talk
I live in a third world shit hole and drive a shitty car to work. Also got tons of debt, which ill be paying for a long time. Meanwhile werent you the one bragging about your frequent flyer miles like a little soy bitch.

if you own a house / land why bother being here. I can relate more with wagecels who are stuck renting until death.

I would literally trade lives with anyone here. Anyone.

Arent you 6ft tall, rich as fuck and a non virgin?

Don't you University mogg everyone here?

yeah.
this place is like a melting pot for every fringe ideology so a lot of users are here simply because of memes, political incorrectness, nazism etc.

truecel or nearcel, incels deal with the same stuff just to a different degree and we all lose in the end
also no one posts his face here so it's hard to know if w'ere at the top or bottom cause we get all treated like shit and are all prob. the ugliest in social groups irl

99% of you fuckers mog me.

How the fuck can there be so many normies on a forum dedicated to genetically disprivileged individuals?

You mog 99% in wealth & educational options. Tit for tat.

im poor, ugly, asian, small dick

how can i mog anything

im just saying, id be nice if all of the other users here could relate to our suffering,
Sorry I'd need more mone for that to work.

Aren't you of average height anyway? Just surgerymaxx.

It is natural to make comparisons between members of any group that one is in. You always wonder how you stack up. Can everyone on here, however, agree that there is only one subset of the group that truly deserves the label of unfortunate losers in life? That sub group is manlets. I am talking about the West because I know nothing about the East and will never go there. I have a feeling that any incel on here that is not a manlet secretly thinks, " Christ I may be incel but that would be fucking brutal to walk the streets as a manlet. " ( I am exactly 5'6" ).

Is that why you flaunt your parents' money in everyone's face?

yeah.
this place is like a melting pot for every fringe ideology so a lot of users are here simply because of memes, political incorrectness, nazism etc.
The legion of doom, but for losers

Do I mog you brutally too?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back