Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT decided to respond to my thread, in the most cucked way imaginable, and God I am so angry

• Thread starter TheIncelRepublic
  • Start date
TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
So here is a link to my original thread about "The most cucked phrase : Experienced Woman"

Essentially, I made a rant or vent why women shouldn't have sexual experience, they should be virgin to one male, and that "sexual experience" was a word created by cucks to cope with their disgusting lives when they betabuxxed a post-wall Chad-ridden roastie.

And, Mr.Sigma decided to screenshot my post and posted it to IT because he thinks that defending kweens from Incels online will get him pussy or he is unironically spreading the blackpill.

I thought "cmon, this is the most truthful blackpill you cannot deny this" , but boy, was I wrong.

Before you continue, I suggest that you click on the IT link and read the comments. All of them. They literally proved what I said in the forum thread, but God, they cope levels are off the charts and they said all this cucked shit. Even Bluepilled me would've found that revolting.

They said some really weird shit that was extremely cucked, like how "lovemaking is a skill" and "experienced women are better than virgins". OMG KEEP COPING. God I am so fucking angry that society sees virginity as overrated but laugh at us because we are virgins.

Here is compilation of actual comments they said:

Clearly you never considered her using her experience to please you.

As someone who has slept with "virgins" and "experienced women", I don't feel like a cuck for preferring the latter.

Lovemaking is a skill. Therefore the correct analogy is not to compare women to the meal, but women to the chef.

Someone needs to sit down with these peeps and tell them that virginity is indeed - overrated

Wants an absolute cock-guzzling virgin Stacy sex freak as his slave.... where exactly is she gonna learn those skills as a virgin?

First of all, clothes on sex sounds like a low-key sexy way to have sex.

Personally, I like my women with some experience. Makes things a lot more fun and interesting.

I've never had any complaints! Besides we all know incels are afraid they won't stack up and think they're being compared all the time.

The list goes on and on and on. But some these comments are just beyond cucked and coping at MT.Everest levels. Now I have to sit and think about the rotting of society, or I chose not to care and let it destroy itself. Overall, I hate cucks, simps, white-knights and toilets. Good day to you sirs.

Inb4, "who cares what IT says". No, being a cuck is unacceptable, we cannot allow subhuman men to have the left over women. Virgin women for all men above 15 now from the government!

Last edited:
Virginity is one of the most important, deflowering a sweet 16-year-old girl is what we have all missed due to this degenerate society of today.
Sex is more than just sex when it is first done and the couple together discovers it.

“I like my women with some experience”

WTF?!?!? UNREAL! Imagine preferring your SO to have had sex with men other than you as opposed to not having done that. How does the mindset happen?!? I can’t comprehend it

Virginity is one of the most important, deflowering a sweet 16-year-old girl is what we have all missed due to this degenerate society of today.
Sex is more than just sex when it is first done and the couple together discovers it.

Only incels and fundies are obsessed with virginity. Highest tier chads don't go for virgins, there's probably a reason for it.

This the motherfucking truth right here. Imagine having Circumference of the Universe IQ like @Koruga.

Also, check your email to see if Harvard or Oxford have sent you to study a PhD.

WTF?!?!? UNREAL! Imagine preferring your SO to have had sex with men other than you as opposed to not having done that. How does the mindset happen?!? I can’t comprehend it

It's just roasties coping man

This the motherfucking truth right here. Imagine having Circumference of the Universe IQ like @Koruga.

Also, check your email to see if Harvard or Oxford have sent you to study a PhD.
Thank you, but realistically, it's kind of common sense for sane people, from the moment I learned the concept of virginity I would always try to keep myself that way (lol) until I met that girl with whom I would experience sex and that she was too. An intimate and important moment.
Not like now what it is: "Ohhh my wife was with 20 men before me, she is an expert :soy::soy::soy:"

JFL at Sigma pretending he's not virgin

Ain't nobody trying to buy a used car with 300k miles on it and to pay full price. GTFOH.

Ain't nobody trying to buy a used car with 300k miles on it and to pay full price. GTFOH.

That is a better analogy compared to my foo analogy. High IQ.

But.. but.... ThAt CaR HaS ExPeRiEnCe you silly INKWELL!!!:soy::feels::feels::feels:

Virgin women for all men above 15 now from the government!
Every thread you have made so far has been [Based].
Holy Black Pill Avi3

Our flag will fly over the smoldering rubble of The White House if soyciety doesn't uncuck itself soon.

These IT cucks are just like normcucks when it comes to this question... Deep down inside, every male knows that if you're not first... you're last and getting leftovers will never be as good as getting something fresh. But they are NPCs who are afraid to speak their most basic male sentiments. They will all say they like used up roasties better because that's all they can get. None of them every got to pop cherries, cherries are chad-only.

what do u expect about them

" Personally, I like my women with some experience. Makes things a lot more fun and interesting. " Lord Of Cucks of ITcucks .

"sexual experience" was a word created by cucks to cope with their disgusting lives when they betabuxxed a post-wall Chad-ridden roastie.
I would not call them cuck but instead "biddy"

Cucked is when you DON'T KNOW your GF has sexual experiences and are under the false impression she is less experienced, not the rationalizations you use to put a positive spin on it to cope with it when you DO, that's just being biddy