Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT debunks inceldom

Just surface level discussion from them, bluepilled normies, foids, anyone who is ignorant like them. It is very easy to debunk every point made with statistics.

Last edited:
lol lying ass meme, Incels never admit women are not shallow

It surely demonstrates the fact undeveloped monkey brained soy fag cucks mongoloids wasted time making this pointless meme. Yes.

It doesn't debunks shit. And IT are still pedos.

Last edited:
Wow! That really makes sense. Well, i guess this finally debunks the Blackpill once and for all. You won, IncelTears. Time to shut the forum down.

:y'all:

Posts 521109412941 that we are not disrespectfuel and cruel in rl, if you would talk to me in rl you wouldn't know that i am based af .is member because i NTmaxxed

Just surface level discussion from them, bluepilled normies, foids, anyone who is ignorant like them. It is very easily debunk every point made with statistics.

u oh we just got debunked boyos time to pack it up and become genuinely nice!!!

i dont want to respond to this, anyone who finds this "meme" to be true is dumber than patrick star of the bikini bottom

lol lying ass meme, Incels never admit women are not shallow
I second this, we explicitly mention everywhere that FEFAILS ARE SHALLOW creatures. End of discussion

These dumb whores are little braindead from consuming too much "muh positivity" copium

Every couple I know fight, cheat and are miserable, where are all these happy couples?
Posts 521109412941 that we are not disrespectfuel and cruel in rl, if you would talk to me in rl you wouldn't know that i am based af .is member because i NTmaxxed
Im very polite and well behaved irl, by IT I should've drown In pussy.

It surely demonstrates the fact undeveloped monkey brained soy fag cucks mongoloids wasted time making this pointless meme. Yes.

It doesn't debunks shit. And IT are still pedos.

Is this the definitive debunk?

Wow, it seems you're pretty quick reposting their garbage here ...
you must be browsing IT alot ...
and reposting their shit here, so their shitty posts are being heard ...

Honestly, why the fuck are people who browse IT and give them a voice on incel.is EVEN ALLOWED????????????

a bit ugly means LTN. Very few people here are LTN majority are truecels

Niceness and respect has only resulted in people taking advantage of me

And improving myself has done little for me in the relationship department

Most young people are definitely not in a relationship. This applied more before tinder. Now its just completely wrong

Just surface level discussion from them, bluepilled normies, foids, anyone who is ignorant like them. It is very easy to debunk every point made with statistics.
Inceltear arent normies. They are even more pathetic incels than us

If you get sex once a year with a fat girl you are essentially incel. Everyone should get their looksmatch
they are having sex a couple times a month at parties and through dating apps

they are having sex a couple times a month at parties and through dating apps
The average man is not having sex that often. The average life time sex partner country has been like 8 for men before tinder. You are getting gaslit by lying normies

Statistically, most people aren't olympic-level atheletes, right?
And yet, lots of people walk all over the place even if they're a bit out of shape.
So the reason you can't walk is not that one of your legs got amputated, it's because you're lazy and worthless.
Then start putting in genuine effort, improve yourself as a person and you'll eventually be able to walk too.

Nope, it's been rebunked.
Before you can even attempt to rebunk my rebunk I've already done the honor of making sure the rebunk is prebunked to prevent any rebunking that could be debunked without being prebunked by a rebunked debunk.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSlaaH4Kvd4