Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cucks want us in reeducation camps, not therapy...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Look at BrazilianSmegma necro'ing my thread...

Here we see a retarded comment.

Fatfoidroastard

(Only Low IQcels would complain about foids getting surgery because if it's free for everyone, incel lives are saved and that's what matters.)
(Notice once again the "surgery won't fix your opinions that are different than mine" bullshit, surgery is about helping the patient, not the patient conforming to someone else's beliefs.)

As you can see, CuckTears not only doesn't know shit about the benefits of surgery, they don't even know how therapy works. Therapy (if you're normal or attractive looking and have non physical problems like a dead family member or friend and you're too low IQ to realize that you're fine because it doesn't physically affect you) is supposed to make someone feel better and live their life better. Therapy is not supposed to be a be a place where you forget science, change your political opinions, or abandon your religion. Therapy is not a place where you go to get rid of your wrongthink and become an NPC. Your opinions about society are not the cause of your suffering. CuckTears should also tell racists, xenophobes, homophobes ect, to "go to therapy", that will surely make them change their 1st Amendment protected opinions... Nobody is telling some white guy to go to therapy after posting an angry tweet about Somali immigrants throwing McDonald's bags in his yard, but as soon as an incel says "Females aren't attracted to me because I'm ugly, short, and asymmetrical"... He's told to go to therapy because his brain can observe physical reality, and observing physical reality is obviously a sign of mental illness.

So, BrazilianSmegma... what is your opinion on these threads? How many guinea pig cocks have you sucked today?

https://incels.is/threads/the-impac...atients-quality-of-life-tl-dr-warning.145846/

https://incels.is/threads/you-need-serious-therapy-and-medication-not-surgery.162129/

https://incels.is/threads/look-at-these-people-who-need-therapy.165527/

"Just get therapy bro!"

There's no therapy for a lifetime of being an outcast and hated and rejected. KYS reddit cucks.

What do you mean "An incel did research?" Throwing around surveys and studies and experiments is all we fuckin' do here. What are they, new?

What do you mean "An incel did research?" Throwing around surveys and studies and experiments is all we fuckin' do here. What are they, new?
Another one said I was talking shit about my treatment plan when I clearly state that I don't have a cucked treatment plan in the first few lines of the post. NPCs...

Having experienced the blackpill, our view of women staying the same is the key element. Know what our looks have changed, we can play the Chad game better then any Chad has ever played.

Koneko-dono is an e-whore tho, one dude who was banned from r/IncelExit asked her to be his gf and she inmediately rejected him

Having experienced the blackpill, our view of women staying the same is the key element. Know what our looks have changed, we can play the Chad game better then any Chad has ever played.
No way, surgery can prevent us from suicide but it's not going to make us as chad as natural chads and chads that surgerymaxxed. Some incels can turn their lives completely around and slay but they still won't have slay numbers like a chad that's been chad since middle school. The point of surgery is to reduce suffering, not to make gaining pleasure easier.
Koneko-dono is an e-whore tho, one dude who was banned from r/IncelExit asked her to be his gf and she inmediately rejected him
I assume she's fat and genetically unfit due to er posting style.

No way, surgery can prevent us from suicide but it's not going to make us as chad as natural chads and chads that surgerymaxxed. Some incels can turn their lives completely around and slay but they still won't have slay numbers like a chad that's been chad since middle school. The point of surgery is to reduce suffering, not to make gaining pleasure easier.
There are a couple of 6 foot people like @Personalityinkwell on this sub that if they got surgery in a competent manner and got a good face they could become Chad. After getting surgery, you can actually gymmaxx with a purpose and then slay. For us incels, the point is to reduce suffering, but the moment you get surgery, have a deceint height, gymmax you are a volcel and from that point on you are trying to gain as much pleasure as you can. That's at least what I think about it.

Ma dude just imagine what we could do with even the slightest chance to be Chad everyone on this forum would slay left and right due to our extensive knowledge and high IQ on whore behaviour.

Also lol at NPCs thinking therapy solves everything

There are a couple of 6 foot people like @Personalityinkwell on this sub that if they got surgery in a competent manner and got a good face they could become Chad. After getting surgery, you can actually gymmaxx with a purpose and then slay. For us incels, the point is to reduce suffering, but the moment you get surgery, have a deceint height, gymmax you are a volcel and from that point on you are trying to gain as much pleasure as you can. That's at least what I think about it.
If you're bald, manlet, and ethinc, surgery won't make you a chad. At best it will make you look human enough to prevent suicide which is mainly what I'm talking about when I post politcal surgery threads. Yeah, a tall white incel with a full head of hair, good frame, and only one or two facial flaws could become a chad with surgery though.

jfl at reddit cucks.
fuck you @Brazilian Sigma

If you're bald, manlet, and ethinc, surgery won't make you a chad. At best it will make you look human enough to prevent suicide which is mainly what I'm talking about when I post politcal surgery threads. Yeah, a tall white incel with a full head of hair, good frame, and only one or two facial flaws could become a chad with surgery though.
I think bald has to be taken out of that list because of how effective hair translaplants are:

Attachments

• 1578271274001.png
    1578271274001.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 1578271277650.png
    1578271277650.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
I think bald has to be taken out of that list because of how effective hair translaplants are:
View attachment 186083
Elon got a special transplant. I don't know if he had early access to cloned hair transplants or had body hair put on his head as well. There is no way you can get that kind of density from the donor area alone.

Therapists are sociopaths who prey on the mentally vunerable, doping them up on drugs to make quick cash.
Surgeons help people overcome their insecurities and offer them a new lease on life.

Therapists are sociopaths who prey on the mentally vunerable, doping them up on drugs to make quick cash.
Surgeons help people overcome their insecurities and offer them a new lease on life.
Psychology is a popular major with women. Glaring correlation here.

Sigma literally finds posts from 3 years ago and screenshots them

He literally has no life

Therapy and jewpills will not solve your problems, only emotionally deaden and numb you to them. They couldn’t care less about our issues, they just want us to shut up and be mindless drones that never speaks ill of foids.

Therapy and jewpills will not solve your problems, only emotionally deaden and numb you to them. They couldn’t care less about our issues, they just want us to shut up and be mindless drones that never speaks ill of foids.

Psychology is a popular major with women. Glaring correlation here.
"I'm an attractive foid so listen to my lies and cucked advice so you can be a good little goyim wageslave who dies without spreading his seed in honor of his ancestors or shedding blood in honor of vengeance. You don't deserve surgery and a future worth living for, you deserve pills feminism."

"Just get therapy bro!"

There's no therapy for a lifetime of being an outcast and hated and rejected. KYS reddit cucks.
tbh
I suggest both surgery AND some therapy though

They want us dead

If you woke up 6'4 and 4 PSL points higher you would not need therapy. Your personality, temperament, and perspective on life is pretty much tied to how you look. It is the reason why when people ascend they often change their friend groups and overall attitude. You are a reflection of how other people view you.
If you woke up 6'4 and 4 PSL points higher you would not need therapy. Your personality, temperament, and perspective on life is pretty much tied to how you look. It is the reason why when people ascend they often change their friend groups and overall attitude. You are a reflection of how other people view you.

Couldn't make this shit up could you.