Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cucks once again prove their low IQs in the comments

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

just imagine being low IQ enough to think letting foids in an online forum will help us get laid at all. then again why am i surprised when most of them try this tactic and get nothing out of it. fucking pathetic spastic cucks. IT cucks are a waste of life.

i dont know what would happen in world war III but if women are allowed to be here it would be like that

The rule has been there since the beginning of the forum. Why the hell are they noticing it now?

I don't know how allowing women here would help, never has one offered to help anyone lose their virginity. "Femcels" on the other hand get tons of offers, and still ban men. But IT doesn't care about that.

yea theyre not allowed here because all they will do is recruit orbiters and not consider dating any of us you absolute fucking donuts

Last edited:
Cucktears has proved itself that it is run by foids and "men" aka leeches.

I imagine what they would say if we wrote : Females killed on sight !!!:feelskek: Fucking cucks !!!

why won't you let women on your forum bro
this is why you're all virgins :soy::soy::soy:

If it said "Males (not allowed): banned on sight" they would call us a progressive forum and they'd post it on some bs feminist subreddit.

I fail to see how foids would improve this place one bit. Has it ever been scientifically demonstrated that taking their advice actually improves your chances with them significantly? From everything I've seen, it's looks >>height>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else. But then again, perhaps it's my fault that foids are utterly repulsed by the mere sight of me, perhaps I should improve my personality. If only some vapid cunt had told me that earlier then I wouldn't be incel. Amazing how these things work

The only thing I can see foids contributing with to this community is loads of drama and infighting, like they always fucking do

lmao they just mock everything we do and say no matter how right or wrong we are. One of us could say "the sky is blue" and their response would be "knOw it noT you FilThy missagionist thiS is wHy yOr inCeL im liTTeralLy shAkIng rn"

What makes them think women would come here even if that rule didn't exist? The only reason for a foid to visit this forum would be to either get more orbiters or to laugh at us or both.

I don't know how allowing women here would help, never has one offered to help anyone lose their virginity. "Femcels" on the other hand get tons of offers, and still ban men. But IT doesn't care about that.

everytime i click into IT links i see people in the comments with tags like "Uncringey virgin!" "Unhateful incel!" as a tagline in the comments of IT, or they say shit like "well i'm a virgin, but.."

so fucking funny, more incels on IT then there is on incels.is

That's right, they always mention getting tons of PMs and requests.

Blank+_ff70da767e955995276eaf7797bdfcd8.jpg

Why would anyone be surprised the site doesn’t allow female members? Women have plenty of female only groups.

Looks like some people only discovered this site existed once braincels got down.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back