Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IT cucks never understand

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
jfl even if this was adressed again and again, people who cuckpost on IT. They never get it.

They live in a sort of fantasy that women are attracted to morally good guys who are taking care of themselves and that our mentality is the problem. No, the majority of us here TRIED but failed, because of what? Our height and face. :kys:

Every fucking post there is about how it’s our mentality that repulses women.

YOU FUCKING DUMB BITCH YOU THINK I DIDN’T TRY? YOU THINK I SHOW OFF MY ONLINE PERSONALITY TO EVERYONE I MEET? AMD THEY DARE SAY WE ARE LOW INTELLIGENT SCUM THAT ARE BIGOTTED AND BLAME WOMEN FOR OUR PROBLEMS. THEY NEVER GET IT THEY’RE SO STUPID, THEY’RE FILTHY HYPOCRITES THAT ONLY SHOW OFF THE WORST ON THIS SITE THEY ALL HATE US TO THE LAST AND YOU SHALL HAVE NO MERCY FOR THESE DUMB FAGGOTS WHO LIVE IN CUCKLAND

ok GrAY.

over

Thread idea:
"IT won't touch this: Water is actually wet"

i need IT nuked off the internet.

No, the majority of us here TRIED but failed, because of what? Our height and face. :kys:
I am 22 now and i have been trying since 14 with grand total of 0 dates. :feelsree::feelsree:

The think is i only tried with warm approach because i knew cold was bullshit from the start. So theoretically warm approach should be our best option when it comes to dating. And guess what, none have gave me a chance and here i am on this forum.

Luckily I've attained this sacred image, so I don't need to repeat myself anymore
Nazi chad bluepill coper comic