Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT cucks made a post about me!!!

Just lol if you're not featured on IT in 2019

how tf is being a slave to society having a positive attitude

i hate positivity. its such cope. life fucking sucks for the majority of people. i tell people this all the time and give multiple examples of how my life and theirs is shit and they have no response and basically agree but then 5 minutes later go back to just be positive bro.

i hate positivity. its such cope. life fucking sucks for the majority of people. i tell people this all the time and give multiple examples of how my life and theirs is shit and they have no response and basically agree but then 5 minutes later go back to just be positive bro.
they are privileged pieces of shit

just have a positive attitude towards life after being treated like scum for years and being hated by everyone br0

just have a positive attitude towards life after being treated like scum for years and being hated by everyone br0
Just be a cuck door mat for everyone to walk all over br0

its just how they cope. most normies lives are slightly better than ares at best, but they larp to themselves that its awesome even though its objectively shit. if i wrote down their life story as a novel everyone who read it would say its a shit/boring/pointless story.

How much would you give a shit about shilling for mr. hooknoseberg if you actually had something to come home to ?

The next time I see a whore complaining about her feminist nonissues I'll tell her to just have a positive attitude towards life as well. Two can play that game.

The next time I see a whore complaining about her feminist nonissues I'll tell her to just have a positive attitude towards life as well. Two can play that game.
kek that would be funny tbh

Top kek.

Congrats on being featured.

I wish I was featured tbh

Celebration threads about being featured on IT are pure soy. Yeah, some lurking incel-in-denial cuck thought your post was funny or disturbing enough to share with other incel-in-denial cucks. Good job gettting attention from a bearded beige-toothed numale on Reddit. You're still a fucking incel.

Just had to get that out there.

This isn't sour grapes, either. I've had plenty of posts on incels.is and incel subreddits featured there. One was featured just today.