Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cucks discover Houellebecq

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Based Houellebecq I read his first novel back in 2010 and even at that time I didnt know how much of a prophet he was

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/18paqnh/houellebecq_inceldom_and_the_origins_of_the/

Houellebecq is absolutely based. Jew novel committee will never grant him a chance though

Kek ITfags cannot withstand the fact that it's over

Can you tell me what spvtw is? And why it ruined a whole generation? I seriously have no clue.
Looking at google it gave me the "scott pilgrim vs the world" movie.
Idk what it's about, didn't wanna read

2023 12 28 17 22 01 Houellebecq Inceldom and the Origins of the Seduction Community   r In

these people mock us

Remember: if you do something that annoys foids, you're in the good path

Looking at google it gave me the "scott pilgrim vs the world" movie.
Idk what it's about, didn't wanna read
Shit, didn’t expect that movie, rather some insider, but the flair is the title of a pretty based song about the dick carousel young women get to enjoy once they left their home town.

Shit, didn’t expect that movie, rather some insider, but the flair is the title of a pretty based song about the dick carousel young women get to enjoy once they left their home town.
I just checked the lyrics of it.

HOLY FUCKING BASED