Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT cucks and foids should be ignored by us FOREVER.

XimoCel

XimoCel

Revengeful KHHV
★★★★
Every time I go through the IT subreddit I only see bullying and not a single post where any blackpill facts are actually disproved. None of our blackpills are disproved over there and I have not found a single in-depth post disproving any of our High IQ threads. That place is a cesspool of hate and bullying. They just want to cherry pick and exaggerate the worst parts of our community to make us look bad. They don't really care about what we have to say or the realities of being an incel. It's all just about putting us down and pushing us to commit suicide. Inceltears is just another example of how the world doesn't understand or care about us at all. Just ignore IT forever and they will ultimately die out due to lack of attention from us.

yes and so should GrAYs

everything posted on IT has already been tirelessly refuted here, I would even say that every thought an IT user makes has already been predicted by an incel

everything posted on IT has already been tirelessly refuted here, I would even say that every thought an IT user makes has already been predicted by an incel
IT cucks are so predictable, it's almost embarrassing.

Yes. Just ignore them. I don't understand why users here feel the need to repost everything IT does. They want our attention. Don't give it to them. Let them rot in their soyjerk echo chambers.

Yes. Just ignore them. I don't understand why users here feel the need to repost everything IT does. They want our attention. Don't give it to them. Let them rot in their soyjerk echo chambers.
IT will eventually get tired if we don't give them attention anymore. Some users need to stop reposting everything IT does because it only feeds that attention seeking community and is just annoying to this forum.

A 2024cel is more rational and based than the majority of users on this website who have been on here since longer

Every time I go through the IT subreddit I only see bullying and not a single post where any blackpill facts are actually disproved. None of our blackpills are disproved over there and I have not found a single in-depth post disproving any of our High IQ threads. That place is a cesspool of hate and bullying. They just want to cherry pick and exaggerate the worst parts of our community to make us look bad. They don't really care about what we have to say or the realities of being an incel. It's all just about putting us down and pushing us to commit suicide. Inceltears is just another example of how the world doesn't understand or care about us at all. Just ignore IT forever and they will ultimately die out due to lack of attention from us.
They're our enemies anyway those are bastards mock us and use us as lab rats

They're our enemies anyway those are bastards mock us and use us as lab rats
Just ignore them. They will only give you unnecessary RageFuel. These bastard cucks and troons live from our attention.

It exists to meme us and act like we're just stupid kids who don't know anything, it's a way of delegitimizing the blackpill without actually putting forth any sound logical arguments, IT is full of logical fallacies and actual kids who act like they figured the world out cause they got into 1 or 2 relationships. IT even has minors posting stuff screenshotted from here in it lol, fucking MINORS.

Call it as it is ngl, it's a community just trying to make us into a lolcow to delegitimize us by focusing on unhinged aspects of our community, no logical threads, or scientific blackpill are ever discussed or talked about or even brought up over there. Most of the posters don't even know what incels are or our core beliefs, incel to them is just a word for ''toxic male'' who they disagree with. I was scrolling and saw them say we listen to Andrew tate JFL, they don't know the difference between red or blackpill or manosphere and inceldom and they don't know that we think that shit is just a cope for men who are in denial for their inceldom.

I'm honestly tired of them and the soy and the entitlement and the stuck up way they talk about shit they don't even know.

It exists to meme us and act like we're just stupid kids who don't know anything, it's a way of delegitimizing the blackpill without actually putting forth any sound logical arguments, IT is full of logical fallacies and actual kids who act like they figured the world out cause they got into 1 or 2 relationships. IT even has minors posting stuff screenshotted from here in it lol, fucking MINORS.

Call it as it is ngl, it's a community just trying to make us into a lolcow to delegitimize us by focusing on unhinged aspects of our community, no logical threads, or scientific blackpill are ever discussed or talked about or even brought up over there. Most of the posters don't even know what incels are or our core beliefs, incel to them is just a word for ''toxic male'' who they disagree with. I was scrolling and saw them say we listen to Andrew tate JFL, they don't know the difference between red or blackpill or manosphere and inceldom and they don't know that we think that shit is just a cope for men who are in denial for their inceldom.

I'm honestly tired of them and the soy and the entitlement and the stuck up way they talk about shit they don't even know.
Couldn't have said it better brocel.