Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cuck tries to enforce female power and feminism on incels

"just give women even more power bro, this is gonna help you bro"

"just add more gasoline to the dumpster fire"

Foids are items to be bought and sold

They don't make any sense at all lmao

When will the patriarchy stop being a scapegoat for these fucking retards?

So called "patriarchy" has been around for thousands of years no mass problems of loneness until now where feminism is at it's worst

If they were really concerned about how "patriarchy affects men too"

-They wouldn't call it "patriarchy"
-They would do as much as they could to help men.
-They would see men as victims of that patriarchy.

They only use that to dismiss any claim MRAs do.

So called "patriarchy" has been around for thousands of years no mass problems of loneness until now where feminism is at it's worst
Exactly this. Patriarchy has worked fine for literal milennia, it's societal feminization that's led to the shithole state of things today

Funnily enough, I was just thinking about this today. Here's the thing though, recognizing that women's standards are "patriarchal" (I hate that term and prefer just "traditionalism" and such, but whatever) in nature changes absolutely nothing about the fact that women are enforcing those standards. Saying "It's the patriarchy bro:soy::foidSoy:," in this context is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to free women of responsibility and accountability in something they are 100% responsible for, which, comically, is exactly what would be done in a "patriarchal" society where women wouldn't be seen as equals to men who should face the same accountability for their actions.

Because that's what this always is, isn't it:feelskek::feelskek:? Every single time feminists talk about "the patriarchy", it is always solely about the parts of those traditional values and gender roles which benefit men instead of women, while those which benefit women are completely ignored and seen as natural and rolled out to make women seem superior.

If they were really concerned about how "patriarchy affects men too"

-They wouldn't call it "patriarchy"
-They would do as much as they could to help men.
-They would see men as victims of that patriarchy.

They only use that to dismiss any claim MRAs do.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I'll never forget when, in a single day and I think in the same subreddit, I saw the "Feminism is for both genders, MRAs are just reactionaries:foidSoy::foidSoy:" and a "I've never heard anyone say that feminism should be helping men:foidSoy::foidSoy:", just a few hours apart:feelskek::feelskek:.

I am the only one who is trolling and gaslight them? They aren't gonna change opinion anyway at least let's have some fun
(People don't become naive because otherwise they get make fun of, if they want to be naive they have to accept being trolled and the gaslight. It's natural, no remorse)

Last edited:
But it literally is modern women's fault

woman gets gangbanged while drunk at a nightclub: it's the patriarchy's fault, the patriarchy made her do it.

woman then accuses random incel bystander of raping her: it's the patriarchy's fault, the patriarchy made her do it.

woman votes and fucks up society: it's the patriarchy's fault, the patriarchy made her do it.

woman #MeToo's rando Minecraft YouTuberfag for touching her waist once: it's the patriarchy's fault, the patriarchy made her do it.

Foids never take accountability they are childish

More gaslighting and deflection tactics. Women enable brutal intrasexual competition among men. Just look at the way they reward heightism, bullying and violent crime. Short men face severe discrimination in society and bullies have more sexual success than their victims. This is well-documented. Imagine if they addressed these injustices with the same fervor that they do for their own issues.

Feminists never hold women accountable for bashing short men or lusting after violent criminals. They're happy to just sweep these problems under the rug or blame men's "toxic masculinity" for them, as if such behaviors simply emerged out of a vacuum without the tacit support of women.

Last edited:
“Just blame misogyny :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
IMG 0920