Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT cuck strikes again!

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Officer
IMG 5187

>Empathy doesn’t damage one’s body

Yeah, tell that to someone being shot and saving someone else, and guess what: men don’t have to do shit for toilets, not even offer help or have empathy, no one’s entitled to anything, so no: empathy is not for toilets, because guess what: that woman won’t likely give you anything, life is transactional, sorry to burst your made up fantasy where women deserve anything (and no: women aren’t entitled to protection or assistance from men either, I do think that’s a better equivocation though, personally: I saw a toilet carrying in some heavy stuff, and I just opened the door for myself and pretended like she didn’t exist, that’s called not being a simp for women who don’t give you the boing boing, because that’s what I want, if she’s entitled to my help, I’m entitled to sex).

And if sex damages toilets bodies SO damn bad, then why are they fucking every Chad and Tyrone within a 500 kilometer radius? They seem fine to me (physically that is).

too long to read

Fuck IT they don't exist in my world.