Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cuck says that despite being ugly that he gets women then proceed to complain about being lonely and wants a girl from Indiana

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hx41rq/the_blackpill_is_complete_and_total_bullshit_and/?utm_content=body&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=96cb5cf1051a4df693d605db71628ecb&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=hx41rq

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cuddlebuddies/comments/hjnj55/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=c1c6ed64e9984696ba55dd4337270765&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=hjnj55

"Blackpill is wrong, women dont care about sexual dimoprhism!":soy:
"Im so lonely male looking 4 female pls, i defend women on reddit pls give me your roast beefs.":feels:

Last edited:
That genetic train wreck should be posting here

He should have joined here tbh. But if he is this low iq it is probably good that he isn’t

Biggest Gigacoper I've ever seen at IT.

Saw this on .me most hilarious shit I’ve come across can’t make this shit up

IT thinks that incels are just men who hate women instead of men who can't get women. So when they say "I'm not incel" they usually mean "I stopped hating women or I started blaming solely myself" despite still being a virgin or single.

He looks like shit, lets be honest. And plays a clown to seem funny and make up for it, which is even more pathetic if you're ugly.

Looks like a typical larping soycuck.

His Maxilla has completely collapsed like the twin towers

Just be white if theres ever been a better example

>fetlife

top kek.no idea how getting pegged is fun but whatever

It’s cognitive dissonance, he is lashing out at himself.

When you think talking to girls is fucking them

Is he trying to feel better about himself? jfl
He looks like shit, lets be honest. And plays a clown to seem funny and make up for it, which is even more pathetic if you're ugly.
He is basically jestermaxxing :feelskek:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Why was he affection-starved if he had such a great personality?

just fucking loooooooool

Why is it always the people who tell you personality matters are always incels in denial? Like if your personality is so great after spending so much time defending wymyn why are you still incel?

He's also right about not being handsome, he's a 3/10 max. Over for him. Sounds like the "women" he's done things with were just catfish on fetlife lmao
Exactly. He said he got "offers" of sex (from catfishes online). Throughout the entire post he never even said that he has had sex lol.

If he's had sex I think he was the one getting fucked lol.

He also looks greasy and ungroomed although he would still be ugly either way.

Last edited:
lol @ this greasy soy

bump

Exactly. He said he got "offers" of sex (from catfishes online). Throughout the entire post he never even said that he has had sex lol.

If he's had sex I think he was the one getting fucked lol.

Never make assumptions about soycucks

This should be pinned forever.

Dude literally is an unkempt neckbeard wtf

:feelsclown:

Can't tell if jbw or larp. Also these faggots have the nerve of calling us unhygienic? Jfl

Can't tell if jbw or larp. Also these faggots have the nerve of calling us unhygienic? Jfl

It's definitely Larp. All his pics are of him alone taking selfies, You know who else took pics like that, ER.... Guys a loner Larping hard.

He should have joined here tbh. But if he is this low iq it is probably good that he isn’t
Nope

He'll just poison the well.
It's definitely Larp. All his pics are of him alone taking selfies, You know who else took pics like that, ER.... Guys a loner Larping hard.
Where are the pics?

Mogs me cuz white and takes pics of himself

Where are the pics?

On the reddit post. This cuck takes pics with one hand whilst trying to make it seem he's unaware a pic is being taken, as if it were someone else holding the camera. Pathetic and delusional.

You forgot the best one:
Nod

The gaslight has been exposed. Seems to be a reoccuring theme when Cucktear members ask incel questions.

Bros, get over the fact you're incels, and come home.

On the reddit post. This cuck takes pics with one hand whilst trying to make it seem he's unaware a pic is being taken, as if it were someone else holding the camera. Pathetic and delusional.

View attachment 307610

View attachment 307607
Incel in denial trait: not looking into the camera lens when taking selfies

Why does he do this? Does he think it makes him look like ugly? It doesnt help his subhuman eye-area