Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cuck saves himself for marriage

MaydayInIslaVista

MaydayInIslaVista

Banned
-

JFL. just wait for marriage bro. just betabux a whale at 40 bro. you sad inkels dont understand how mature relationships work

over for religiouscels

Like he had a choice to begin with.

"saving for marriage" is the oldest cope out there, for sure. "I'm volcel bro, no you aren't you delusional retard

imagine your first time being some 34 year old hag who's had 200 different cocks in her life, I wouldn't wish that kind of emasculation on my worst enemy

Yup, keep saving, and here is your reward --

babd44ad0f94d9da54f34e09114015.jpg

LOL @ "saving yourself" as a male, hes not "saving himself" because nobody wants him, even if he tried to get laid he wouldnt be able to

These same people would've downvoted him if they didn't know about incels, yikes sweetie saving yourself promotes sexual repression and patriarchal religious views on the body

Yup, keep saving, and here is your reward --

babd44ad0f94d9da54f34e09114015.jpg
:worryfeels: delet this

These same people would've downvoted him if they didn't know about incels, yikes sweetie saving yourself promotes sexual repression and patriarchal religious views on the body
exactly. they know how bullshit it is but they desperaty want to have "arguments" againt incels so they promote each others stupidity